You have a what?

I sit down at the table quietly trying not trying to grab and attention but because I was bored I took out my phone and start to play with it.Smiling at it while scrolling thru Instagram without any volume.It was weird but not as bad as sitting with the 7 Bad boys.As I was smiling and scrolling thru my phone I didn't notice there was a gaze on me.Not one but 7.I start feeling uncomfortable and slowly look up to see them staring at me.
"What are you watching to have you smiling like that?" Jungkook asked tilting his head.
"She must be watching porn."Jimin said smirking.I quickly turn to him
"No I'm not I'm on Instagram."I said showing them my phone.There smirks faded maybe because I was right.
"What the hell are you watching."Jin asked so coldly I thought that he was the ice king.I turn my phone and my eyes widened.It was a picture of a BOY SHIRTLESS GIVING ASS SEXY FACE SINGING A SONG FOR COUPLES.oh and let's not even talk about the caption :
"YOU MY LOVE STARING THROUGH THE SCREEN I KNOW YOU WANT ME SEÑORITA❤️."
AND WHAT WORSE IS HE TAGGED ME I DIDN'T KNOW HIM.
The thing is I'm Instagram famous with 26 Million followers so I get tagged on a lot of things.
"No I don't know him he just tagged me."I said trying to take it off my phone.
"Why wouldn't you know him.You probably don't even have that many followers."Suga said savagely
"Oh really."I opened my Instagram and showed and showed him all my followers and all there eyes widened.
"But H-ow."I shrugged my shoulders and went onto my phone texting my dad.I texted him at every lunch to make sure everything was ok.I smiled as namjoon looked at what I was doing and gave the others a reassuring smile.We we're texting until lunch was over.The bell rang and I got up and started to walk to class.I was walking but I realized everyone was clearing the way.I stop and turn around realizing the bad boys were behind me.I moved to the side and let them past but they stopped and Hoseok grabbed me arm dragging me back.I tried to let go but he held me tighter.I just walked because I didn't want to get hurt.
Time skip-At the end of the day
The day was over and I went home.Even though I had to sit down between every member I was fine.I got home to see my dad dancing around.I kissed his cheek and put my bag down.
"Hey dad why are you so happy?"I asked as he was never so smiley.
"I have a girlfriend."He said pulling the lasagna out the oven.
"WHATTTT."I yelled my head off.