Plans and meeting the girlfriend

Previously on Mafia Stepbrothers

I went to sleep knowing that Jin was know mine.

Present (Jin Pov)

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face. I sat up and stretched my arms. I realized I wasn't in my room and looked down. It was then I saw my love. I smiled as I stared at her beautiful features. She looked so beautiful even sleeping.

"So beautiful," I said in my head.

"So are you going to stare at me the whole time I'm sleeping?" She said very softly even though she had scared me at first.

"I'm sorry. You're just such a beautiful babe." I said as she started to flicker open her eyes. She smiled as she started to sit up.

"It's 8:30 Jin. You don't want any extra sleep?" She asked confused.

"I'd rather stare at your beautiful face," I said winking at her.

"Jin." She said shyly as her pale white cheeks quickly turned red. I laughed at her as I pecked her cheek.

"I'm going to shower." She said as she quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I laughed knowing that she was embarrassed.

I got up and checked on my daughter. She may not be my blood but she is my daughter no matter what. As Aera was still asleep, I went to my room and started the shower. As it warmed up I got my clothes and changed out of my clothes ready to jump in the shower. I thought about my life.
My life is going well. I have a beautiful daughter and girlfriend. I was about to meet my brother's girlfriend as well. Life is going well.

Time skip (Y/N POV)

After my shower, I checked up on a sleeping Aera. Since she was still asleep, I went downstairs. All the lights were still off so that meant that only Jin and I were awake. So I decided to make pancakes for everyone.

As I was halfway through making the first few pancakes, Jin walked downstairs with an awake Aera in his arms.

"Smells amazing here as always. Guess who woke up? Isn't she lucky to be able to wake up to the amazing smell, probably knowing that her mom is in the kitchen?" He said as he waved her little hand. Aera smiled through the whole thing.

"Hey, baby," I said smiling as I reached my arms over to Jin. I smiled as a thank you and he nodded back.

Jin walked to the kitchen and continued making the pancakes. I took that as a sign to make the eggs. I put Aera in her high seat so that we can both maybe keep an eye on her.

"So how are you doing, my love?" He said making me instantly blush at his words. This was my chance to get him back. The ball was now in my hands.

"It's going great. You know there was this boy on Instagram who DM me. He was so cute. I already texted him back. I'm just waiting now." I said smirking as I cracked the eggs into a bowl. I can see him fuming in anger as he gripped the spatula harder.

"Oh, yea who is this boy?" He said as he suddenly smirked leaving me confused.

"His name is Park Jin-Young. You're not gonna kill him are you?" I said fully turning around and facing him.

"Why would I kill him when I have my Yunjin?" He said smiling. I knew exactly what he was doing given I was doing the same thing to him.

"Our lovers these days are so hot. I can't ask for anything more." I said continuing our little game. I didn't want to ruin the fun, but I wanted him to break.

"He's not hotter than me." He said finally reaching his breaking point. I broke out in laughter as tears came out of my eyes.

"Oh my god your reaction." I said in between breaths holding my stomach.