School

Previously on The stepbrothers
"By the way, we already have a date for the wedding. Since you finish school in 2 weeks we will have it 2 days later. That day will be June 27st." He said as he directed me to sit on the chair next to the old man. The old man looked at me as he greeted me.
"Come and sit next to your husband." He said as tapped the empty space next to him.
"Sit down don't be afraid."Appa said as he smirked even wider.
*sigh*
This is going to be a long ass fucking year.
Present
"By the way, we already have a date for the wedding. Since you finish school in 2 weeks we will have it 2 days later. That day will be June 27st." He said as he directed me to sit on the chair next to the old man. The old man looked at me as he greeted me.
"Come and sit next to your husband." He said as tapped the empty space next to him.
"Sit down don't be afraid."Appa said as he smirked even wider.
*sigh*
This is going to be a long ass fucking year.
Present
I sat down but made sure to sit as far away as possible but the bumpy old man moved closer to me.
"Why did you sit so far? I'm going to be your husband Darling." He said as he stroked and smelled my hair.
I quickly got up and started to head up my room.
"The more you run away the closer the wedding will get. If you even dare talk back to me the wedding will be pushed even more." My dad said as he grabbed the wine glass and stood up.
"You can't go this."
"Yes I can. Now you wanted to talk to be and be rude your wedding will be pushed foward 2 weeks." He said as he slowly walked toward me.
"You are a dirty bastard."
"3 weeks." He said as he stopped right in-front of me..
" You know what I hate you. Do you really think that I will end up like you and Linda." I yelled as I stood up.
"What's she talking about Jungmin?" Miranda said as she stood up.
"Nothing. Sit down."
He looked at me. He slapped me. He fucking slapped me.
"Don't ever talk about Linda ever again. I don't care if your 17. Your getting married at the end of this week. Go to your room."
"I HATE YOU." I yelled as I ran up to my room with tears in my eyes.
Once I got to my room I slammed the door hard as I slid down the door and cried. I cried really really hard. I didn't care who heard me on the other side. I just needed to get my feelings out.
Suddenly there was a knock on my door.
"Go away." I yelled as I was trying to get my feelings out but this person didn't listen and kept knocking. I got annoyed and opened the door.
"Do you not know the meaning of go away?" I yelled as I opened the door to se a worried Miranda.
"What do you want?" I said as my throat started to hurt from all of the crying did.
"Can I come in?" She said softly. I thought for a minute before I opened my door all the way letting her in.
When she came in I closed my door and we sat on my bed.
It was silent for a few minutes before she began to talk.
"Look I'm sorry."
"What are you sorry for?"
"Im sorry for what your father is doing. I don't know what's gotten into him lately. I don't know how to feel about you and my son's relationship. I just don't know how to react."
"It's fine. It's not your fault." I said as I held her hands.I continued.
"I'm the one who's sorry. I didn't accept your relationship with my dad but I don't know how to feel now." I said as I sighed.
"Don't worry about it. Look I would get you to talk to Jin but the camera is in your room and that would be very risky so you can talk to him during school." She said as she hugged me.
"Thank you." I said as I hugged her back. We let go and she waved goodbye as she left my room.
I sighed and went to go take a shower before bed. I tried my best to be relaxed. I put on some face masks and did my nails to try and relax. When the nail polish dries I took off the face mask, brushed my teeth and put on a movie called "Bullet Train."
I didn't have any snacks so I just put on the movie and I eventually feel asleep.
The next morning
My alarm clock went of at 5 am the next morning signaling that I had school. I groaned and sat on the edge of my bed. I rubbed my eyes and started to stretch. I yawned and got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and went back into my room and grabbed a towel. I went back into the bathroom took my toothbrush with toothpastes and got into the shower while I brushed my teeth.
30 minutes later
I was finally got out of the shower and went to go pick and put on my outfit.
Outfit: