Caught without knowing

Y/N POV The next day

I woke up and I was sore. Looking to my left and seeing Jin was already awake with his arms around my waist.
"Good morning beautiful." He said attaching his lips on mine. I whispered a small good morning and turn around to embrace him even more. We stayed there for about 10 minutes before we heard.
"Y/n wake up. We have to do our project." Jungkook said trying to open the door.
"Whys the door locked?" He asked shaking the door more.
"Jungkook I'm coming wait for me in the study hall." I told him hoping he'd leave us alone. I was enjoying the naked cuddling.
"Ok but hurry I have to go out." He said as I heard his footsteps walk away.
"That was close." Seokjin said getting up. I blushed at the sight of him naked while he just smirked.
I tried to get up but fell on my face because I was so sore.
"Oh did I go to hard on you baby." He said running over while I just whined. He picked me up and put me back on the bed.
"Wait here I'm coming." Well that was a good one considering I wasn't going anywhere. (It's not supposed to be a joke.)
I heard him turn on the water in my bathroom and take a few things out.
He came back and picked me up and placed me into the bathroom.
"Ohh that feels good." I said as seokjin sat behind me.
"I know." As he started to shampoo my hair. It felt really good no wonder people fight over him.He's a blessing.
30 minutes later
I finished taking a bath and started to wear my clothes. I put in a pink crop top and some pink shorts to match.  Seokjin came out and looked at me.
"You don't mind getting me some clothes out of my room would you?" He said coming drying himself.
"No I wouldn't." I unlocking my door and walking to his room.
I grabbed a hoodie and some sweatpants out of his room and gave it to him.
"I'm going down to Jungkook now." I said as I sprayed a bit of perfume on me.
"Ok be good and make sure to tell if he tries to do something." He said pecking my lips and smacking my ass. I giggled and walked out.
Time skip
Me and Jungkook finished our project in peace. Surprisingly he left me alone but he keep staring at me. I didn't mind it and we did our project.
Dinner was great. We had Mac and cheese , chicken and a side salad. It was great. We talked and laughed all of dinner. Very enjoyable.
??? POV
I was going to go get myself a glass of water when I seen y/n come out of her room. Didn't think much of it until I went back upstairs to my room and seen Jin hyung coming out of y/n's room.
Thinking that it was suspicious I waited till hyung walked into his room. I made sure no one was coming before I walked into y/n's room. I closed the door and started to look around for clues. I went to the bathroom to see that bath was wet.
Why would Jin hyung take a bath in y/n's bathtub when he has his own bathroom?
We all have our own bathroom. Plus there are  bathrooms downstairs and in the guest rooms. I walked into the bedroom and looked under the bed. There. I found a huge clue.
Under the bed was a pair of Jin hyung boxer and y/n's bra. What the hell?
I stood up and realized that the room smelled like straight up sex.
HYUNG AND Y/N ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP?!?!? IF NOT WHY ARE THEY HAVING SEX.
I tried to calm down a bit but it wasn't working. I mean they are step sibling.
I mean Jin should be pushing y/n for mom. I was so confused.
That slut probably seduced him. I'm going to find out what happened either way.
Y/n will regret this. Mark my words.
Time skip-
Y/n POV~ the next day at school

The next day as usual a of people were screaming BTS names. I got annoyed sooooo
"Shut the hell up. Shouting peoples name early in the hot dam morning every day every time to see them. They don't want you so shut the fuck up."
The halls were pin drop silent.
It felt good. No more yelling or screaming for a while. I looked back to see about half of the BTS members glaring at me. Jimin took my wrist and dragged me into the room.
"Why would you do that?" Taehyung angrily yelled. I looked at him like a dumbass.
"Your acting like it wasn't annoying. Someone yelling in your ears everyday, every time they see you." I said rolling my eyes as I sit down on top of the desk.
"I dont care what you think or what you say. Maybe your jealous that people aren't yelling your name." Jimin said smirking as he came closer towards me.
" No I'm glad nobody is always yelling my name every single time they see me. My ears are happy." I said happily rubbing them.
What ever don't stay in our way." Taehyung said as they all walked out except Jin.
The door closed behind and Jin can closer toward me.
"Babe you don't know what they could do to you. Let them mind there business  don't jump in." He said coming in between my legs.
"I know I know but it's annoying." I Grabbing his shirt to pull him closer.
" I get it. They're yelling my name. Just don't get in their way. They will hurt you. I know how they are. Please just leave them." He said  pulling my head on his chest.
" Fine I will but not from you, jungkook, hobi and namjoon. I love you and they are warming up to me. Even though jungkook is a bit slower than the others. Please let me at least talk to them." I said moving my head back.
"Ok. Just try not to get on there nerves." He said as he moved closer and we started to make-out.
The bell suddenly rang.
"Let's get to class and continue this later." I said pushing him back softly and jumping off the desk.
"You know it." He said winking as we walked out of the classroom.

??? POV
Earlier y/n yelled out to the girls that were screaming our names. I was glad she did that because they immediately stopped and  my ears stopped ringing for the first time in a while. Suddenly but not surprisingly jimin grabbed y/n wrist and dragged her into and abandoned classroom while we all followed. Jimin and taehyung tried to scolded her but she wasn't having it. I look at Jin to see him and his gogo eyes on her, even though it wasn't obvious . I almost gagged.
When they were finally done arguing we all walked out and went to class.
I realized that I had forgot my phone in the class room and went back. Maybe this would be the perfect chance to catch them in the act.
"Hey guys I forgot my phone in the classroom I'll be back."  Not waiting for a response I walked away.
I quietly peeked thru the window and saw Jin in between y/n's thighs. They  looked like they were talking.
I couldn't hear what they were saying because the door was closed but then I seen Jin move closer to y/n.
What kind of witch magic did this hoe do to my brother?
I swear before I was going to get her but now I was serious.
IM GOING TO KILL HER.
I wasn't a mafia for any reason. I can use my profession as an excuse now.
I seen that they were coming so I pretended like I was coming.
The door opened.
"I came to get my phone. What were you guys doing?" I asked calmly.
"Just having a little chat with this girl to make sure she doesn't do any of what she did again." Jin hyung said as they walked away.
Fake bitch.
I rolled my eyes and went to get my phone. Now I have some brain because I purposely left my phone on recorded to see what  they were talking about.
I played the audio and cringed when I heard lips smacking.

I will get my revenge even if it means that Jin hyung is in the way.

Who do you think is planning  y/n's death? Will they have to get rid of jin?
Comment your answers.