Broken sunshine

Previously on The Stepbrother

"Who's that?" Miranda asked as Jin laid the mystery girl down on the couch. She was shocked to see who it was as Jin was blocking her face before.
"Oh my god. What happened?" Miranda asked as she got up from her seat.
"I don't know." Jin said as he took the blanket on the couch and put it on her. He was trying to warm her up but not very fast as it is also not good to go warm someone up very quickly.
"Jin." Y/N whispered as the lovers looked at each other in the eyes while Jin proceeded to warm her up and Miranda just staring at the 2 and being useless.

DISCLAIMER: MENTIONING OF CUTTING AND BLOOD (IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS CHAPTER PLEASE CONTINUE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER )
Present (JIN POV)
When I heard y/n whisper my name, my heart just stopped. I took a deep breath and was relieved that she was fine. I noticed that my mom was just standing there staring at us so I asked her to call the doctor just to make sure that her and the baby was fine because I noticed alot of blood running down from in between her legs. My mom nodded and went to go and get the phone.

"I thought I lost you. Please don't do that ever again." I said as my voice started to crack and my eyes started to water. She tried to smile as much as possible.

"I love you." She said very softly. She said as a lone tear came down her cheek. I wiped her tear and kissed her cheek. I softly hugged her body and put my head in her neck. My tears were still falling and she was trying to get me to stop even though we both knew she was in pain.
"Calm down Jin. I'm fine. Don't cry." She said as her hand stroked my hair. I couldn't calm down. My tears were failing faster than before.
"Oppa please stop crying. I'm begging you." She calmly asked as her hands went down to my neck.
"Ok ok I'll try." I said as I wiped my tears even though they were still falling.
"There there oppa. It's okay." She said as she put her hand went even farther down my thighs and started to rub on top of them. I wiped my tears on last time and started to wonder where mom had gone to. It had almost been 10 whole minutes and it didn't take that long to tell the doctor to come. That's when Miranda walked back into the room.
"The doctor is on his way. Oh y/n your awake?" She asked as she looked towards Y/N. Y/N nodded very weakly as she was probably still in a lot of pain. Miranda made her way towards us and she stroked her hair.
"Feel better y/n." She said as she moved her hand away and put her hand in front of me. Her hand landed in my cheek as she softly wiped the last tear off my face.
"Don't worry baby. She will be fine. The doctor will take care of her." She said as she caressed my face. I nodded with a huge sigh as she pulled her hand away from my face. She gave me a little nod before telling me she was going upstairs real quick. I nodded and she went upstairs and came back in a few minutes with my younger brother, Namjoon, and Jungmin.
"Omg Hyung what happened?" Namjoon asked as he and Jungmin ran towards y/n.
"I don't know but the doctor is on the way." I said as I rocked my body back and forth with y/n's head on my lap..
"It's ok hyung. Let's get her to the bedroom so the doctor can check her out when he gets here." Namjoon said as he slowly started to pick y/n up. I looked at him and held y/n tightly not wanting her out of my grip.
"She will be ok. I'll take care of her. You trust me right?" Namjoon said.
Authors POV
Jin trusted his little brother with his life who was also next in line to be the leader after him. He moved away and allowed is younger brother to pick up his younger sister. Jungmin wasn't doing anything as he was still in shock over his little girl.
Why would Lucas do what he did to her? How long did his little assault last on his little girl? What did he even do to his little girl?
All Jungmin knew was that he was going to get revenge. He didn't know how but he will figure it out but all he was worried about was his little girl. As Namjoon went upstairs with his little sister and Miranda comforted her son, while Jungmin answered the door to have the doctor come inside and make sure his daughter was fine.
"Thank you doctor for coming please come in. She is upstairs." He said as he took the doctor upstairs worried for the safety of his daughter.