Discovered

Previously on The Stepbrother
Who do you think kidnapped y/n? What will happen to Aera? Will they be ok? What will happen next?
Present
Miranda's POV
I got home with Aera and went inside. I walked into the living room to see everyone sitting and talking on the couch in the living room.
"Is that Aera? What is she doing here?" Jin said as he stood up and walked toward me.
"Y/n never can home. I took Aera home cause we all know what Lucas thinks of her." I said as I handed Aera to Jin.
"What do you mean she never came home?" Namjoon said as he took the bag off my arm.
"She wanted me to babysit Aera so she could go to the doctor. She never came home. This was hours ago. Something isn't right." I said as I walked and sat down next to Jungmin.
"I'm sure she's fine." Jungmin said as he put his hand around my waist after he put his coffee down.
"No something isn't right Jungmin. We have to find her." I said as I pushed his hand away.
Author's  POV
Jungkooks phone vibrated silently in his pocket as he listened to his mother plead with Jungmin that something was wrong. Jungkook pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened the message. His eyes widened as he looked at the picture on his screen.
"Eomma go and relax. We will find y/n. Ok?" Jungkooks said as he went to his mother and held her hand.
"But-" Miranda said as she looked at her youngest son worriedly.
"No buts Eomma. Please go upstairs we will find her." Jungkook said as he helped his mother stand up.
"What about Aera?" Miranda asked as she looked at Jungkook in the eyes.
"Don't worry I will get Lea to help out Aera down." Jungkook said as he called Lea to come and get Aera.
"Jungmin please help mom upstairs." Jimin said. Jungmin nodded and helped his wife upstairs.
"Hyung we need to go to the meeting room." Jungkook said as he started walking to the meeting room in a hurry confusing the others.
As soon as they all go to the room and sat down Jungkook connected his phone to the huge tv and showered the picture of the girl tied up in the chair in a huge empty room. She was looking at the Camera when the picture was taken. She had bruises all of her face and her hair was all over her face. The girl was y/n.
A message popped up on the screen.
' I have your sister and I can't wait to taste her. Lu-Han.'
The rooms vibe suddenly changed. It became cold. It became quiet.
"WHY THE HELL DOES HE HAVE HER? HOW THE HELL DOES HE HAVE HER?" Jin yelled as he stood up quickly throwing the remote right at the tv breaking it instantly.
"Jin hyung. Calm down. We will find her." Namjoon said as he stood up trying to call his older brother.
Jin looked at his younger brothers and sat down as they started to deceive a plan to rescue their sister.
Meanwhile
Y/N POV
I was freezing cold in an empty room. I was alone shivering as I started slip away. Suddenly a whole bunch of cold water was dropped on me. I yelled as the water hit my skin but the tape was covering my mouth. I moaned after the ice blocks hit my back. I tried to catch my breath as my makeup started to run down my face.
"Well well well what do we have here." Lu Han said as he walked into the room. I used all of my strength to look up at him.
I whimpered in pain while I looked at him angrily.
"You are probably asking what I want huh. First off I want your brothers. They know what they did. Most importantly tho all I care about is you. When you got married to Lucas, I didn't know what to do. I felt angry." Lu Han started to rant.
"I should have you first. I should be the one that you taste first. I should be the one touching you, even when you don't want to be touched and most of all I should be Aera's father. I should be the father of your children." Lu-Han started to get even more angrier. His veins popping out of his neck and his eyes were almost pooping out of their socket.
"Now since I didn't get the chance to touch you. It's now my time." He said as he took the the tape off my face and replaced it with a new one.
"No. No. No. No. N-." I said until he put the tape on my mouth. I started to whine as he started to caress my body.
"Why are you whining? Aren't you used to this with Lucas?" He said as his hands started to move towards my breast. He rubbed them together.
I gulped as tears started to roll down my face.
"Aww my baby don't cry." Luhan said as he wiped my tears. He stood behind me as he started to unbraided my 2 ponytails. When he was done he pulled his pants off as his member popped out. He ripped the tape off my face and grabbed my hair.
"Now suck or you die. Bite and you die." He said as he took a gun and put it to my head.
I gulped and opened my mouth and he put his member in my mouth. He started to thrust into my mouth multiple times. He thrusted in my mouth pretty hard going into my throat harshly a bunch of times. He started to thrust into my mouth harder and harder signaling that he was about to cum. About 1 minute later a salty sticky goo came down my throat making me gag. Not all of it went down my throat.
"Swallow." He said as he took his member out of my mouth. I shock my head no but he took the gun and put it deeper into my head. I had no choice but to swallow.
"No it's time for the best part." He said as he ripped the tape off and started to remove my shirt.
"NO NO NO NO." I yelled as he started to rip my clothes off one by one not listening to my scream. I was only in my bra and underwear. He started to open my legs but I was kicking him. He got my legs open and was about to enter his member inside of me.
"Get away from her." Suddenly he was on the floor. I looked up to see Taehyung.
"Taehyung." I said softly as he start to untie me.
"Y/n." Jin yelled as him and the others ran to the room. He came up to me and hugged me as my hands and legs became free.
"Omg are you ok?" Yes I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He picked me up and started walking to learn the exit.
"Jungkook Jimin and Taehyung follow Jin hyung. The rest of us will take care of him." Namjoon said as he pointed to Lu- Han. Everyone was looking at Jin as I had my arm  onto his neck really tightly.
Boom Boom
We suddenly heard 2 big booms and next thing I knew I was moving toward the floor.
"Jin-Hyung." Jungkook yelled as he ran towards his older brother. Everyone else ran towards Luhan to grab him. I was getting the picture.
Lu-Han shot Jin to kill him but his plan failed. I tried to get up as much as I could. I was sitting down while leaning over. I held him while softly saying his name.
"Jin. Please wake up." I said as I softly shock him. My eyes started to close softly with a stronger headache. His eyes opened a little while mines started to close.
"Y/n." He said softly before my eyes fully closed and I started to fall back slowly. I had officially blacked out.
Authors POV
While Jin woke up y/n blacked out. He was only awake as he was protected by the bulletproof vest on his torso.
Before y/n's head could hit the floor Jungkook quickly caught y/n's head. Namjoon had told Taehyung and Jhope to stay and help Jin while Jungkook was going to help y/n. The others were going to bring luhan to "The special place".
Taehyung and Jhope started to help Jin up while Jungkook picked up y/n. They made their way to car to drive to the hospital.
Lucas was notified and so was Miranda and Jungmin. Of course Miranda rushed Jungmin to the hospital while Lucas on the other hand. Haha. Lucas took his sweet time. He stayed asleep & went to the hospital in the morning.