My wedding day

Previously on stepbrothers:
When they all got home Jungmin was waiting the front door. The door closed behind Namjoon as he was the last person to enter the house.
"Y/n since you didn't listen to me and didn't want to  stay away from your stepbrother you will be getting married next week Saturday. Lisa your fired. You were supposed to keep her away yet you brought her closer." Jugmin expressed as he looked at everyone harshly before walking away.
Lisa smiled leaving the others confused. She explained how she was already tired of working for Jungmin and how she worked for him  since she was 17. They all thanked her and said goodbye. Y/n sighed and went up to her room smiling at her brothers as she went up to her room.
Present:
Y/N POV
I was now in my room after my father announced that my wedding will be held next Saturday. I didn't even cry because I had no emotions. I didn't know how to feel. I couldn't even cry because I know that there were no tears left to cry at this point. I just simply sat on my bed and closed my eyes. 10 minutes went by and I finally got off of the bed. I put my bag away and got undressed and went into the shower.

I let the water fall on my body and I started to clean myself. I started to let my emotions fall. I was angry at myself. I was angry at my father. I looked at the shampoo bottle in front of me and I threw it. The bottle exploded and shampoo was everywhere. I sighed and finished cleaning myself. I got out of the shower dried myself and put on some clothes. I got some paper towels from my room and cleaned the shampoo that wasn't in my shower. I let the water run and clean the shampoo that was in the shower. When I was done I threw out the paper towel and went into my room and fell asleep.

Next Saturday- the wedding (all of the pictures are in the chapter before if you want to see them.)
It was now the day of the wedding. Miranda shook me awake at 4 am.
"Wake up Y/N. Its your wedding day." she said like she was all happy. I groaned madly not wanting to wake up.
" Come on you don't want to make your father come in here. I already have your bath set."She said as she shook me even harder. I groaned and slowly got out of bed.  I went into the bathroom and closed the door.
The bath

I got in and relaxed

I got in and relaxed. The warm water, the scent of the flowers and candles. I laid down in the water leaving only my head out of the water. I stayed like that for about 5 minutes before coming up. I made sure to wash my hair before I started to wash myself.
30 minutes later
I was done I got out and started to brush my teeth and when I finished that I put on a face mask. I walked out of the bathroom in a towel. I took my undergarments and put them on will waiting for Miranda to come in. It was now almost 5 am.
10 minutes later Miranda finally came in with some comfortable clothes and told me to get dressed and come downstairs to eat. After I was done getting dressed I went downstairs and got some breakfast with Miranda. It was just some French toast and some fruits. We both ate until we were full and then we got into the car and left. We were going to the place where I would get my hair and makeup done. Then I would put on my dress. (Pictures of everything are in the chapter before this).
5 Hours later
I was finally done with all of my makeup hair and everything. Dad came in when everything was done and I tried one last time to get him to stop the wedding when we were alone in the room.