You think I will accept her?

Re-edited

Slowly opening my eyes as the sun was in my face.I take my phone into my hand to check the time.6:45 am. I sighed and got out the bed.I took a shower and got ready for school.I put on a black shirt and a plaid skirt.I add some necklaces and rings and look at myself in the mirror.I finished up my hair and put on some sneakers.I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.I seen my father cooking breakfast.He saw me and smiled but I just gave him a dirty glare and took an apple and started walking to school.I heard him sigh but I could careless.The man who was supposed to be my father wasn't who I thought he was.He didn't even love my mother.I understand that some people are in marriages and don't live each other but what about me?Was I a mistake?I was so shocked at my self i didn't noticed that I stopped in the middles of the street.
Beep beep!
A big ass limousine was in front of me waiting for me to cross.I apologized and continued walking.I walked into school looking gloomy.I was about to walk in when I felt a stare on me.Not just 1.Not just 7.A lot.It felt like the whole school was watching me.I turned  around and they all turned to the side acting like they didn't do anything when I clearly felt them stare at me.I didn't pay them any attention and walked into the school.The gossiping was even worse then before.I just walked away and went to my locker.Opening it the whisper got louder and louder until they suddenly stopped.Just stopped like that.In the middle of gossip.I was beyond happy.I mean who would.People talking about you and they stop.I smiled and began walking to class.Suddenly I seen 7faces I knew to well:BTS.To be honest I was getting annoyed.Every turn room any where either one or all of them where there.They glared at me and I knew why.I mean why would they I practically told them that there mother would ruin my life and I wasn't sorry for saying it.I rolled my eyes and walked passed them but someone decided to hold my hand and we should give them an applause.That person being the one and only Kim namjoon.I tried to let my wrist free but the boy just held it.
"Let go."I said rudely cold.
"No meet us at the library during lunch."He said pushing my hand away.
"And if I don't?"I said rubbing my wrist because it actually hurt.
"You don't want to know."He said coldly.They walked away making me roll my eyes.I walked to class sighing thinking if I should go or not.I mean if I go they are most likely going to tell me about how I should cancel the wedding and all that but I didn't care.Everyone was looked at me.
"What?"I said in a cold tone.They immediately turned around minding there business.I walked to class thinking about if I should go or not.I thought that I should go to step my ground.Tell then I really don't want to be step-siblings and I want my dad to stay single so this has to go.
HE CANNOT GET MARRIED.
I didn't realize that I was standing in front of the classroom  with kids standing behind me.I sat down at the middle of the class.Everyone can in and after a few minutes the teacher came in  and no surprise jungkook came late took me out my seat and made me sit by him.
Time Skip-When class is finished and you have to meet them in the library.
I went to the library just to see a bunch of girls and the door.They were pushing and shoving like they were looking or trying to see something.I obviously couldn't get through and most of the girls were looking at me with disgust in there eyes like I did something to them.I barely knew anyone. I was an introvert.Since I couldn't get through and it was to noisy I decided to to to the roof.I could relax and I would be quiet.I sat down on the bench and took slow deep breaths.I unwrap my sandwich I had gotten from the cafe.(you can imagine what you want but I will put my favorite).It was a turkey lettuce tomato and American cheese with Mayo.I bit into it and moaned at the taste of amazing.I finished up my lunch while looking below at the students.The door suddenly slammed open.
"Where we you?"Taehyung asked in a cold tone. I didn't even have to look as I already knew it was them.
"Didn't we tell you to met us in the libary?"Jimin said as they all walked toward me.
"Are you stupid or just dumb?I obviously couldn't get through and even if I could do you think I would stay?Huh?"I said taking out the lollipop out of my bag unwrapping it.
"That doesn't matter anymore cancel the marriage."Seokjin said I put the lollipop in my mouth and got up.
"Or what jinie?what are you going to do?"I said walking slowly to toward them.
"What will you do?will you tell my daddy that I don't want him to marry your mommy?"I said in a mocking tone just to piss them off.
"You brat do you really-"Yoongi said but I stopped him as I started walking toward them especially jin.
"You really think that I'm scared?Nope  I am not scared.I'm tired of you.All if you bossing people around because you are stronger and more powerful.I really don't care anymore.You can step on them like a bug but you can't step on me because I'm a bee that will sting you."I said as there was no gap in between us.I put my hand on his chest and grabbed his Shirt bringing his face close to mine.
"You as the oldest should've the most embarrassed of yourself.I wouldn't know what to do if you were my son."I said whispering in his ear.I pushed him away and took my stuff.
"Bye bye big brothers.I hope to see each other soon."I said teasing them.I took my stuff and left smirking to myself.I left slamming the door behind.
5 minutes of silence
"That girl is really something else  I will make sure to get revenge."The  boys thought in there heads.
"Wow she's different.No one has ever stood up to us like that.Does she really have to be my sister."Jin thought not realizing that the others were calling out there hyung.
"Hyung are you ok?we have been calling you after that brat disrespected us." The younger says pissed off as the others looked on.
"Jungkook don't call her a brat she is your sister and I'm ok."The older said smiling he walked away making the others confused.
"He's gone crazy."Yoongi said as they all giggled following behind there hyung.