Unpacking • cinco

"Monica it's time to eat." Kellin said as he knocked on her door but saw she was had fallen asleep. He walked in and gently pushed her shoulder.

Kellin really hated to wake her up because he thinks she just looked so adorable sleeping but she had to eat.

"What..?" She groaned

"Monica it's time to eat."he said. She mumbled something as she grabbed a throw blanket that was on the bed and covered her face.

"Monica. If you don't get out of bed I'll get you out." Justin said standing at the door frame. He had came to see what was taking them so long.

She got a small panic in her chest, thinking maybe they'll hurt her if she didn't so she groaned and sat up. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red, and she had drool on her face but Kellin couldn't stop himself thinking that she was still beautiful.

"Monica you hungry now?" He asked

"Not really." She said.

"Monica you haven't ate like all day."

"I'm just not hungry." She said. 'God she was stubborn' Kellin though. He sighed and said "At least just come down stairs and we can watch a movie or something.".

She looked into the mirror and said "oh god okay just let me fix my hair and stuff."

Justin and Kellin mumbled an 'okay' and 'hurry' then went down stairs, closing the door behind them.

As soon as the door closed Monica wiped the drool off her face. I redid her messy ponytail.

She got her makeup that she placed on her dresser and redid it and also put perfume. She sighed as she looked in the mirror. She knew she was never going to be as pretty as the other girls.

She saw one last box on her bed and looked in.

"Oh shit my blades." She mumbled as she quickly grabbed the small box and shoved them under some clothes she had already put in her drawer. She knew it was going to be any day she had to use them. She sighed once again and went downstairs.

Monica didn't see the guys anywhere so she checked the kitchen.

"Woah." She whispered feeling a bit crowded. How could every room in the whole house be so huge and then there's a smallish long dinning room that the dinning table took up all of it and a small kitchen? The boys were grabbing things left and right running around all over.

"Hey don't be scared it's just us." Kellin said going up to Monica and placed a hand on her shoulder. He immediately felt her tense so he took it off "we got porkchops made. I grabbed your plate for you." he handed her a plate with two porkchops and some other sides and vegetables on it.

"I'm sitting where that plate is so you can sit next to me." He said and Monica nodded and went to go sit down.

Kellin didn't know what she liked to drink so he just filled a cup with some lemonade they had, hoping she'd like it and got a cup of soda for himself.

"Ahh." He said as he sat down and placed Monicas drink next to her plate.

"I don't know if you like lemonade but yeah.."

Monica gave a small smile at how Kellin made that sentence so awkward.

"I like lemonade." She mumbled and looked down at her plate as she shoved her fork into a broccoli "who doesn't?" she slightly smiled and that made Kellin smile too.

About half an hour later of Monica listening to the boys talk about whatever they decided they were all done with dinner and wanted to watch a movie so right now they were all sat in the living room trying to pick what to watch.