Fireworks • trienta y cuatro

Listen to the song

Kellins pov

It been three months.

I haven't been going out a lot and I've been quite distant from everyone and the guys but who can blame me? I just had one of the biggest heart breaks I've had in a very very long time. I loved her so much and she had just left me out of the blue but I mean it's fine. It's fine. I get why she did it. She never had a mother or a true father. She didn't have siblings or a normal life.. I get why she went and I'm glad she made that decision Its just that.. Monica and I have only skyped once for about five minutes since she left and that's been it. We haven't texted or anything.

I started thinking about everything that has happened while she had been living here. Even the day I met her.

When I walked into the orphanage and she was sitting in the single chair with her ponytail and our band tshirt. She looked so beautiful.

How when we were talking I talked on and on about tour and she just seemed like she was spaced out but I didn't stop because I didn't want her to stop. I wanted to take in her looks and the innocent sparkle that glistened in her beautiful brown eyes.

How when we sat in the room ready to adopt her she walked into the glass door. I couldn't help but chuckle.

Her first night here and how scared she must have been after her past adoptions and then being adopted by four ''men'.

I thought about the past for a while with a smile plastered on my face.

I got up to our first date and how we got kicked out of the movies. My smile wouldn't go away. I got up from my bed in a rush and went to Monica's door and as I wrapped my hand around the knob I stopped.

I've been doing that a lot these few months.

My eyes dropped along with my hand and I went back to my room, grabbing my phone out of habit to see if she had called or texted. Even hoping for a tweet or message on tumblr but nothing and I sighed. I glanced at the date and sighed again.

Warped tour was going to start soon and I was so excited to be going on tour with Monica. I was planning to propose to her on her 17th birthday which is in September and are last show was going to be four days after it.

I had two plans. I wanted to make it real special.

It was either going to be really private just between us and are friends or I was going to do it public at are last show, since she would have been legal age, I would have tried to make everyone quiet and bring her on to the stage, balloons dropping, confetti. I could just imagine her smiling and then I would get down on my knee and ask her to marry me... Either way it would have been special. To bad it didn't get to happen.

One day if it's mean to be I will get to because I loved her so much and I still do.

A tear escaped from my eye and I wiped it away. I turned again and saw my notepad laying there. I gave a small smile. I think I'm going to be okay.

I stared at the words I had wrote.

I sung it quietly and even though it was sad it made me feel better. Music was my way of expressing myself and that's that I wrote a song about her. It's my way of getting over things and I did exactly that but even a better way to make myself feel better is preforming it full out so I think I'm going to try to get it on the next album and probably play it at warped too.