Netflix and chill • veintiséis

We got home in a fit of laughters after funny conversations between Kellin and I on the drive home.

"Well you too seem happy. Where did you guys go?" Gabe ask coming out of the kitchen, seeing us enter the house.

"Just to watch a drive in movie." I said.

"That we got kicked out of." Kellin laughed adding on.

"What did you two do?" Gabe chuckled.

"Nothing we just kept talking to loud even after they kept telling us to quiet down." Kellin smiled.

"Wow. What are you two gonna do now cause us and the guys including oilver were going to watch a movie."

"Oh we were going to watch a movie upstairs. Come on Monica." Kellin said as he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

"Oh okay!" I heard Gabe yell after us.

"Okay you don't need to rush Kellin and I wanted to tell oli 'hi.'." I said once we reached his room.

"I'm sorry I just really wanna kiss you." He smiled. Then kissed me forcefully but lovingly as he pinned me against the closed door.

I smiled against his lips then kissed back as I lightly tugged on the bits of his hair. He hummed against my lips and chuckled.

He pulled away "I'm sorry." He said as a pink tint went over his cheeks.

"No I like it I'm just. I'm just sorry cause I'm so awkward and not use to being so loving and companionate." I admitted.

"It's okay me neither but we can learn together." Kellin said and then the room went quiet. He rapped his arms around my bottom and picked me up so I rapped my legs around his waist.

We gave each other quick sloppy passionate kisses.

Then he laid me on the bed as he was still standing up with my legs rapped around him.

He leaned down and kissed me then I let go of him and he walked over to the tv so I fixed myself, laying down, propping myself up with the pillows.

"OOOO LETS WATCH PAPER TOWNS!!" I yelled really loud and Kellin chuckled and played the movie.

He crawled on the bed next to me slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Monica?" Kellin questioned.

"Yeah?"

"I um. I really love you." He blurted. I felt my cheeks blush and a smile formed on my lips I looked down and played with my nails.

"I really really like you too Kellin."  I said stressing on the reallys. I looked at him and kissed him again but he just smiled at me.

"I'm sorry I just don't feel comfortable saying that I love you just yet." I said.

"It's okay I don't mind." He said and kissed me "anyways let's watch your movie.

Half way during the movie Kellin and I had started making out again.

I bit his bottom lip and tugged on it.

-

I wiped my eyes getting the crust off of them. I opened them to the sun shining into my room making everything look beautiful.

I can't say last night went exactly how I thought it was going to be but I can say what I know and I do know that I'm in love with Kellin.

I turned around and faced a sleeping, drooling, fucking cute, snoring Kellin and I kissed him on the cheek.

I shivered from getting swish of wind all on me. I looked under the blanket and I only had kellins shirt on, that fit me like a gown. I looked at Kellin and all he had on was small boxers that were only on half way.

I snuggled closer to him and I felt his arm tighten around me. I smiled against his chest and then I feel back asleep.

Finally I had my first real time and I'll just say I don't regret it.