Shopping • siete

Monicas outfit just pretend there's more bracelets and actually cool shoes
-

"Monica you're wearing that? It's hot outside. Don't you have any like short sleeves? Curl you're hair or something. Do you have a curler?" Jack said.

I sighed and stared back at him, was I not good enough for them just like this? They want me to dress up? Well I guess the guys don't want to be known as the band who adopted the ugly ass girl. And Jack asking me if I had a curler. If I said no then what? Was he going to get mad at me? Was he going to give me one?

I sighed again and mumbled a 'fine' and went upstairs to my room. I found a sleeveless shirt that looked decent and my curler.

I took off my long sleeve and put on the shirt. I grabbed all my bracelets and put them on. Then I started curling my hair.

After about an hour i was done and went downstairs.

"You.. Uh.. You look beautiful monica." Kellin said. I actually felt good about myself, but what about before? See I wasn't good enough. I ignored him and we just started walking out to the car.

"Monica now as you know we're kinda famous don't get scared if people surround us, but then again we kinda have disguises on people might not notice us. If anyone ask you questions ignore them and tell us right away cause paparazzi are crazy and just want us to seem bad." Justin said.

"Yes sir." I said in agreement.

"Oh and monica. You don't have to say sir." He said and I saw him give a smile through the side mirror.

"Yes si- okay."

-

We've been at the mall for a while and we shopped at a store called hot topic and they had so many things of sleeping with sirens. I just bought a bracelet and shirt of theirs and kellin said the song he sung me was by a band called of mice and men so I bought stuff of theirs. Then we went to a store called American eagle they had very good skinny jeans and long sleeves. Then eventually we went to some store and we were looking at phones.

"How about this one monica. It's the newest one they have out its called an iphone6." Justin said.

It was huge.

"I love it." I said in a whisper.

"Awesome lets go get it activated." Justin smiled.

-

We went to the mall and no one bothered us. Which is actually good cause I'm scared of these paparazzi people. I've just been taking selfies. I really love how my hair looks curled. I think I've only curled it once. I also downloaded an app called snapchat and added the guys on it. I don't really get it but I love how it takes photos.

I've been telling the guys thank you all day. They bought me so much clothes and a phone and like 5 cases. I'm so happy and we were laughing and joking around in the mall. I was glad I was getting comfortable with them.

We've been home for about an hour and I just been putting away clothes and trying to find out how to use my phone when there was a knock on my door.

"Monica. Can I come in?"

"Uh sure."

Gabe walked in. I don't really talk to him. I mainly talk to Kellin and Justin.

"Uh.. Tomorrow we have to record." He said

"Record?"

"Yeah you know like work on our music. So we can't really hang out with you a lot, but if you need anything were here. We'll be in the recording studio downstairs okay?"

"Okay." I said. I'm use to being alone. What's the difference now?

"You should start going to bed." He said

"Uhh can I take a shower?"

"Oh yeah. The room right next to yours is the bathroom. Monica what are those?" Gave asked. At first I didn't know what he was talking about until I turned back to him and looked down to where he was pointing.

My bracelets had spread apart, showing some bright red marks on my arms.

"Uh there nothing! I just cut myself on the fence at the orphanage." I panicked.

"Maybe we should clean it up and put a band aid it could get infected."

"No it's okay it's just a small cut. It's nothing." I didn't need him seeing all the other ones.

"Just go take a shower okay?"then he smiled and messed my hair and walked out.

I grabbed a long sleeve and some warm ups I bought today and went to go take a shower.

-

It's almost 2 am. I just can't fall asleep. I'm afraid. I'm alone. I've been alone all my life. My life is a nightmare and you think when you sleep is when you can get away for a couple hours. You're wrong. It just constant nightmares of what happened with my other adoptions.
Tears slid down my cheek as all the memories flooded my mind.
You're worthless.
Nothing good but for sex.
Fat.
Ugly.
Stupid.
I sniffed, and someone knocked on my door. Ugh great. Why do they always catch me?

"Monica are you okay? Another nightmare?"

Kellin.

I got under the blankets. I whipped my tears and pretended to be asleep. My door creaked open.

"Monica are you okay?"
No.

He moved my hair out of my face and rubbed the tears from my cheek.

"Sleep good beautiful." He whispered then kissed my forehead and heard his footsteps go away. Then I feel asleep.