They want to adopt me? • tres

Monicas pov

"So you think they'll adopt you?" Ashley asked as I walked back and forth across the room, panicking.

"Well I don't know!" I yelled. "Kellin only talked to me the whole entire time! And I heard the other guy.. jack? say that he didn't see anyone they liked to adopt along with the other guys.".

"Hey that guy Jack talked to me!" Mckenzie said offended.

"We'll he didn't like you." I laughed kiddingly.

"Poo." Mckenzie pouted.

"Monica," Ms.Gonzales said peeking into the room "Come with me."

"Umm ok." I said. I looked at my friends and they all gave me a shrug. 'Thanks for the help.' I thought rolling my eyes.

We went out in the hall and she closed the door behind us.

"Okay Monica." Miss said taking in a breath as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Kellin and the other guys want to adopt you.". As soon as those words left her mouth I instantly felt a tightness in my chest and my breathing began to get heavier. They want to adopt me! Why me? What the fuck is wrong with them!

"Calm down Monica. I know I said everyone will go up for adoption but I guess you don't have to go if you don't want to. I know how your last few adoptions went and you just came back from one. They are really nice guys though. If you're not sure yet we can go to my office and talk with them." Ms.Gonzales said.

Wait what the hell! She knows.. well at least has an idea of what I've gone through my adoptions!

"What? H-how? And you still let me go adoption after adoption!" I yelled "how do you even know!"

"I'm sorry Monica! When someone wanted to adopt you I always thought maybe this one will be the one so I let you! And plus I didn't know for sure if I was correct.. Just you know I picked up a little because you arnt exactly the quietest sleeper." Ms.Gonzales explained biting her lip. "At first I thought they were just nightmares though and if you didn't want to talk about them I wasn't going to force you but now I see that they actually did happen.. Well in some way.. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." I said pushing her hand off my shoulder. If she heard me at night who else did? Did everyone else know?

"Well okay. Like I said I won't force you but do you at least want to go talk to the rest of the guys?" She asked.

I sighed. Maybe give them a chance?

I didn't know how to say it though so I pointed towards her office and started walking, so did she.

Fuck I was so scared though. I mean what if I do go with them? What if that's a huge mistake and this time I won't survive or if they don't bring me back? I mean there is four of them. Four!

I was so into my thoughts of what ifs and so on that I didn't even notice that we had came to the door of the office and I banged my face right into it.

"Monica honey you need to open the door!" She said as she grabbed my arm and touched my face. I shook her away and reached for the door knob.

I felt my face burn up even more because the door was a glass see through , kinda blurry and disoriented but still see through, and I know the four guys saw me because they were giggling with smiles on there faces as I stood at the opened door.

Miss pushed me slightly in and I awkwardly walked into the room and stood by the wall.

"Well so all you guys have to do is talk and I'll be right in the cafeteria if you need anything." Ms.Gonzales said to the guy and then turned around to leave but she stopped and quietly to me said "just relax they are really nice. Go sit down okay?" then left.