Meetings And Arguments • veintisiete

Monica's pov // two weeks later

"Wake up Monica!" Justin yelled knocking on my door. I groaned and rubbed the dry crust from my eyes.

I finally looked around and my bed was empty once again. Everyday Kellin and I have been sleeping in the same bed, and just sleeping, either if it's his or mine but every morning he leaves me.

I sighed and sat up swinging my legs over the edge. I walked over to my dresser and picked out a random plaid shirt and black leggings with my black vans. I combed my hair and did my makeup.

Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"Monica? Monica?!"

"I'm almost out!" I yelled.

"No that's not wha-"

I opened the door and Kellin was there with a smile on his face.

"What?"

"Okay you know how we where going to make a recording of your song but that thing happened and you couldn't do it?" Kellin said referring to the day I was stupid enough to go into a random guys car.

"Yes." I said shifting uncomfortably.

"Well I've been working to get a new appointment and I did. Today. After school. So be outside. I'm picking you up. With are security guards." He smiled.

"Yay! That's Awesome!" I said, hugging him and he hugged back. Then we pulled apart and he kissed me.

"Monica you ready!" Justin yelled from downstairs but Kellin and I flinched apart.

"When do you wanna tell them?" I asked.

"I don't know. Soon okay? Now get to school loser." He said rubbing my head. I smiled and fixed my hair. I grabbed my bag from my room and then I came back out, kissed Kellin goodbye and went downstairs.

"I'm ready." I said to Justin. He turned around and started laughing.

"What?" I asked. He walked up to me and started wiping at my face.

"You had lipstick really not on your lips." He said laughing and I felt a blush on my cheeks.

"Let's go." I said smiling and rolling my eyes kiddingly and then we both got in the truck and he drove me to school.

"Well here's another crappy day wasted to school." I said to myself as I got off the car and walked up to the school.

- after school

I left my last period and started walking to the front of the school where I can look out for kellins car.

"Hey Monica!!" Kylie said running up to me and hugging me. I hugged back and said "hey Kylie." Eli and Lindy walked up to us and said "Hey Monica!"

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey Monica." Lindy said then she nudged Eli giving him a weird look. I don't think they noticed that I saw but I ignored them and talked to Kylie as we walked more to the front of the school.