Bullies • diecisiete

I was sitting under the tree with the pretty pink leaves that fell occasionally. It was lunchtime and I waited for eli like I usually do but after a while he didnt show up and I just grabbed my backpack from my locker and headed outside to our seat. I sat there and got a sketch book out. I flipped a couple of pages until I got to a blank one.

I really want to write a song but I want it to be meaningful. Not that anyone's going to hear it but I want kellin to so it needs to be amazing. So far I have peices of lyrics I think would be good but theyre all for diffrent songs and I cant think of any more lyrics. I think a song will just come to you. I heard crunches in the leaves but I usoom it was no one because everyone is walking all over or its eli.

"Hey your that new girl right?" A girls voice said. I looked up from my journal. There was two girls, I reconized them from my classes the one one that spokw was Aaron and the other one next to her was Lindsey.

"Um yeah I guess so." I said.

"Panic at the disco sucks." Lindsey said. I looked down at my shirt I was wearing a pink shirt with lace in the back and it said panic! At the disco in the front of it. I shurgged my shoulders.

"Dont shrug your shoulders at me bitch." Lindsey said again. I didnt say nothing. Aaron smiled at me then took my journal away.

"Hey give that back." I said as I tryed to reach over the table. She didnt say nothing but she was reading it.

"Aww look guys the little twirp thinks she can write songs!"she said in a pretening voice as she showed her friends.

"No i dont. Im not writing a song." I said.

"Whatever im sure you sing worse than you write." Lindsey girl said chopping on her gum and threw the notebook back at me. I grabbed it and rapped my arms around it.

"Aw look at the baby!" Aaron squealed with her very light brown curls boucing.

"Anyways why does eli talk to you?"Lindsey said with a expression like she was a dumb blonde and she glarred at me with her sparkly blue eyes.

"I dont know. Were friends." I said.

"Well then were is he?" She asked.

"I dunno probably home sick or something." I said. Aaron laughed and said "you guys are friends and dont even know he doesnt live in a house."

"Home could mean an apartment or whatever." I said.

"God your so nieve. So Eli is probably not talking to you for sex because you barley have anything. Are you rich?" Lindsey asked as she scanned my body with her eyes.

"I dunno. Hes never seen my house anyways." I said. I was kind of rich I think. Well compared to other houses ive seen ares is really huge and the guys have like 5 cars and security and fans that scream for them and I see their
merch everywhere.

"Hmmmm."

"What?"

"Are you going out with eli? " She asked.

"What no." I said.

"Hmmm do you have boyfriend? Well I dout that you do but it might be rude if I dont at least ask." Aaron said.

"Kinda well We're not officially together." I said refuring to kellin.

"Whats his name does he come here? " she asked.

"No he lives with me and my dad and his friends." I said. Its kind of weird refurring to justin as my dad but I think it would be weirder for me to say my dad justin.

"He lives with you!" She laughed then she gave a fake cough and said "whore."

"Are you a virgin?" She asked me. No.