Unpublished chapter

This was going to be 14 but I really didn't like what I put so instead I came up with the idea of having her birthday. So this chapter does NOT effect anything that happened in the story. It's not a chapter at all its nothing it was just an idea that I never went through with and I didn't edit it at all so sorry for the cringyness Enjoy :)

So today has been actually okay except that Eli was the only person who has talked to me. I was just in a class called advisory where we do nothing. I was just on my phone texting kellin. Then the bell rang and I ran out of the room it was now lunch time. As I made a right turn I almost ran right into Eli, again. "Hey Monica." He smiled.

"H-Hi." I stumbled because I haven't completely gotten comfortable with him yet. Even though after ever class period he has waited for me and showed me the way to my next one.

"So I'm guessing you'll sit with your friends at lunch. It's okay you know." I said as we walked to the lunch room.

"Actually I was thinking I could just eat lunch with you." He smiled.

"What about your friends?"

"I d- It doesn't matter about them."

I said okay and we went into a random lunch line and got our plates. There were so many people but I tried to ovoid all gazes.

"Do you want to sit inside or outside?" He asked. I looked around I couldn't see any available seat and plus I feel so nervous I feel like everyone is starring at me.

I don't know why but I just needed to get out of there. My heart beat got faster and my palms got sweaty. My breath got heavier and I felt like I couldn't move.

"Yeah she's the new girl."

"Look at what she's wearing."

"She's a whore." I heard people say things like this around me but yet it sounded like no one was saying them at all like if I was millions of whispers in my head. My tray slipped through my hand and crashed to the floor making a loud bang and tons of people turned.

"Why is she standing there?"

"God she's a freak."

"Look at all those brackets. Those bands suck."

I felt someone put their hands on my shoulder and as they pushed me I walked along and we made our way out side behind a building where there was no one. I realized what happened and I slid down against the wall and barried my face into my knees. The person rubbed my back and said "it's okay." God it was Eli of course it was Eli, my only friend.

"N-no it's not. P-people t-think I'm a f-freak a-and y-you do t-to." I stuttered with tears about to come out. I don't like attention and now that everyone saw me just freeze up sucks.

"No I don't. It's okay I freak out too when I'm around a lot of people. I'm Claustrophobic." He smiled. I know he was trying to comfort me but I just wanted to be alone. God I just made a huge fool infront of everyone. No one will want to be my friend now.

"Hey how about we skip the next period." He said.

"Skip?"

"Yeah. We can just sit here and chill or we can go to the mall down the block."

I thought about it. I really didn't want to go back but then again it's my first day. What if the guys find out? I'll probably get punished...

"Ummmm okay let's go." I said.

Hey if they find out I'll just deal with it then but they really haven't hurt me at all so maybe they won't. Well at least for now.

Eli's fingers interlocked with mine and we walked down the block with our hands together.