Happy Birthday!! • catorce

"Hello Monica how was your day?" Justin asked as I tip toed to get into the car and shoved my backpack to the back seat.

I let out a sigh with all the effort it took to shove my backpack to the back. Wow maybe I should work out. Nah.

"It's was okay." I said. I was being truthful as I could. It was okay except the only person who talked to me was teachers and Eli. Besides that no one, not one person talked to me not even to say sorry for bumping into me.

"Did you make any friends?"

"Yeah." And that's all that was said on the ride home.

-

I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder as I got off of justins car and walked inside.

"hey monica!" Kellin smiled and his eyes sparkled. He pulled me into a hug and asked "how was school?" His eyes sparkled as he put his hands on my shoulders.

"It was fine!" I grunted as I put my bag on the couch and scurried off up the stairs.

As i entered i slammed the door behind me and let out a long sigh and collasped in my bed.

I dont like school. I dont like living here. I want to go back to the orphange sure it sucked but at least i had friends and a boyfriend who didnt use me and a care taker that actually cared for me. Here no one cares. Not one person talked to me today except eli but i dont want to talk to him. Sure he's nice but hes probaly going to want something in return. No one talked to me but they talked about me.. i heard a girl say im an emo freak and all these bands on my braclets suck but i dont get it. Im not emo and i really like these bands... then again the girls who were talking about me had low cut shirts and leggings with their hair curled and high heels and shit loads of makeup and i was in a stupid tshirt and stupid shorts with leggings! Maybe if i dress like them maybe theyll accept me.

I got up and started going through my drawers looking for a good outfit for tomarrow.

I finally found a blue low cut shirt with pokadots and i got some tight leggings with my black vans since i didnt have any heels. Maybe ill curl my hair tomarrow too. I know i wont be as good as those other girls but maybe itll be good enough they'll accept me. Of course i have to wear my braclets because my cuts are still noticeable. I wish i never did them so i didnt have to wear them but i cant help it. Cutting is just so addictive. Its like youre weed. It just calms you....

There was a knock on my door and i shoved the clothes in my dresser and unlocked my door.

Ugh kellin. What does he want now?

He gave me a sympathetic look and i scoffed going to my bed and grabbing my phone.

I didnt look at him. I just scrolled through instagram. I felt the side of the bed dip and then kellins arm was around me.

"So im guessing school wasnt fine?" He said. I dont know wether to tell him or not. Maybe i shouldnt im already enough trouble. He doesnt need to waste his time helping a hopeless case.

"I told you it was fine so it was fine!"

"Monica obviously it wasnt. Please tell me what happend." He said. My eyes started to water. No one likes me. My own parents didnt want me. Maybe i was just a mistake.

I didnt notice there was tears rolling down my cheeks until kellins thumb glidded over my cheek wiping them away.

"Its okay you can tell me." He said. Maybe i wasnt the best at saying my feeling mainly because i feel like noone cares. Maybe for me a long hug is all i need. I put my phone down, that i was just starring a blankly at, and turned to him. I barried my face into his chest and i felt his grip tighten around me. His smell was so nice it was almost comforting... but that will soon change. One day itll happen, just like all those other times, and ill learn to hate that smell with everything in me.