Date With Kellin • veinticinco

"Are we there yet?" I whined like a little kid.

"We're almost there don't get ants in your pants." Kellin said squeezing my hand. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. "You're such a dork." I snorted.

"Your dork."

I played with his fingers and a smile forced upon my lips. "shut up.". There was silence and then Kellin said "Okay we are here." as we pulled up to some window with a teenage looking boy behind it. Kellin handed him some money then we drove off following a small pathway through a gate.

"Where even are we?" I whined again from still not knowing where we are, as we drove through a small looking parking lot where everyone's as parked and sitting in there front seats or in the trunk of there car.

"God your so impatient." He smiled. He parked towards the back where there was very few cars near us but far away enough to not make accidental awkward starring or hearing each other's conversation, knowing me.

"Come on let's get in the back." Kellin said getting off the truck and I did the same. He walked to the back and climbed in the trunk then he helped me.

"Oh wait." He said as he opened a small window that was on the back window sheild and he pulled out some blankets and pillows.

"You just so happened to have those?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I was hoping you'd let me choose are date for tonight." He smiled as he fixed the blankets.

"....Date?"

"Oh! Um well I mean it's not a date! I mean it is. I mean it is if you want it to be. I m-" Kellin rambled as his cheeks turned a bright pink. I cut him off by kneeling next to him and I cupped my hands on his cheeks and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "I would love for this to be a date."

He smiled at me and then we both started fixing the blankets and pillows.

"So what movie is it anyways?" I asked.

"Honestly I don't really know I just know is a comedy horror movie." He said

"Oh thats great." I mumbled. The blankets and things were done to our liking so we finally laid down but both of us being able to see the movie screen.

"Oh do you want some popcorn or something?" He asked sitting up.

"No no I'm fine."

"Oh okay." He said then he laid back again and put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him until my head was resting on his shoulder.

"You're so weird." I chuckled and then he got nervous again "Oh?! This is um this is weird to you?! I can stop I mean I-."

"Kellin calm down I'm fine with this but I'm saying your weird cause you handle me like I'm something precious and I can break any second. I'm okay with this, you can be more... rough! Or whatever. I'm not gonna break." I said.

"I'm sorry I'm just scared I might hurt you or like make you do something you don't wanna and I don't want to do that."

"That's sweet kellin but I like you so it's fine okay and I'll tell you if I don't like something okay?" I said looking him in his faded colored eyes.

"Okay." He said then unlike the other kisses as just a peck I gave him an actual kiss and he kissed back. Then he deepened it and I felt mine smile against his.

His tongue scraped along my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do but his tongue went into my mouth, swirling around.

I pulled away. "God what was that? It felt like a wet hot tamale in my mouth."