Having Fun • treinta y dos

Monica's pov

"Okay love you too mom." I said. She said love you back and then we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone

Kellin walked into my room and said "who was that your mom?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"So how was yesterday?" Kellin asked.

"It was pretty good," I said smiling and playing with my bracelets. "We talked about stuff and I kinda told her what I think I needed to and she comforted me and reassured me and stuff." I got off my bed and went to my dresser.

"Well that's great." Kellin said. I started looking for one of my band shirts when I got picked up.

I laughed and yelled "what are you doing?!" All I heard was laughing from both of us and he threw me over his shoulder and started spinning in circles.

"I swear if you drop me!" I yelled still laughing.

"I'm not." He said and twirled faster. Then he quickly pushed me back and caught me bridal style.

"I hate you." I said still kind of laughing. He laid me on the bed and then crawled on me.

He hovered above me but are faces almost touching each other. "I fucking love you too." He said breathing heavily and then kissed me roughly.

I smiled, breaking the kiss. I pushed him off of me. So now we were both laying sideways looking at each other.

"I can't wait until the summer. Going on tour with my beautiful girlfriend." Kellin smiled placing his arm over my waist and pecked at my lips.

I bit the inside of my mouth and said "Right. Tour. This summer."

"You're not excited?" He asked.

"Of course I am! I'm just a little worried about all the people." I lied.

"It'll be okay. We'll be on stage. There'll be security. You'll sing amazing like always and if you did happen to forget or freak out or whatever. All of the guys will be there and we will help you." Kellin said kissing me again and I mumbled an okay.

"Anyways I want to take you out." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Hmm. I don't know yet... How about six flags?" Kellin asked and his eyes lit up like a child's. I laughed and said "hell yeah!" We both got up and I went back to my dresser and Kellin started walking out my door but he turned around and said "Okay get ready and it's hot. So no long sleeves! You don't need to cover up your arm or legs anymore. Wear shorts!" Then he left and closed the door behind him.

I grunted and put my black skinnies back in my drawer. I started looking for shorts and a sleeves back shirt.

-

"Ready?" I asked waking down the stairs. Kellin turned and just stared at me.

I got to the bottom and walked over to Kellin "should we go?" I asked.

"Oh um yeah." He said blushing and then grabbed the keys off a table and we went to the garage.

I went to get in the car but Kellin closed the door and said "we have to wait for the security guard.". He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.