Meeting Oliver • ocho

A/N: Monica was having fun with her camera^ XD I'm changing this to third person right now so it's gonna be confusing
-

Monica woke up yawning, as she tried to open her eyes and wipe off the dry crust in the edges. She stretched and looked at the window that was blinding her, seeing the shades were wide opened.

"Oh my! I can't believe you're here dude!" Monica heard one of the boys yell from downstairs.

Who's here? Monica wondered.

She got up and went out of her room and looked over the railing to downstairs.

She saw all the guys surrounding a taller guy who was covered from hands to neck in tattoos but she couldn't see his face until he turned to Jack. She had recognized his face but just couldn't remember which band he was from.

"When are you going to show me you're beautiful daughter Justin?" The tattooed man said.

"Monica uh when she wakes up. She's probably still asleep." Justin said. Monica couldn't wait to meet him.
-

I practically ran into my room. I combed my hair and put on a sleeping with sirens shirt. It was huge on me but I don't care at least I will look small for once and a new pair of skinny jeans, and my combat boots. I combed my hair some more and did my make up and then went downstairs. All the guys were watching tv. I didn't even make any sound but as soon as I entered they all looked at me including the new guy.

"Monica!" Justin said excitedly "I want you to meet a close friend of ours. Oliver Skyes."

"Hello oliver." I said blushing.

"Ha hey Monica. You are as beautiful as kellin says.". I looked over at kellin and his face was red.

"Thanks but I'm really not."

"Not what?" Oliver asked.

"Not beautiful." I said staring at the ground.

"Monica. You are so past beautiful. Trust me." Oliver said. I felt my face go red too.

"Anyways were gonna start recording Monica." Justin said "so we're gonna go to the studio. Just call us if you need anything." I nodded helplessly as they walked off.

I was left in the living room so I decided to get on my phone. I downloaded an app and I took a photo were it made me look like an alien haha.

-

"Yeah she's still asleep. Just go Oliver."

"Nah I wanna tell her good bye."

"But she's asleep."

"Fine." Oliver said then I felt someone lightly hug me.
"Good bye Monica." I opened my eyes.

"You're awake." Oliver smiled.

"You all woke me up." I said. He motioned for me to get up and I held my hands out showing to help me get up.

"Ha it was nice meeting you monica. Hopefully I'll see you soon." Oliver said.

"Yeah hopefully." He said "the guys told me you got a phone. Maybe I can give you my number." He said.

"Okay." I got my phone out and he put his number in it under 'Oli'. With hearts.

"Goodbye Oliver." I said giving him one last hug and then he left.

- next day. Kellins pov

"Hey monica Sunday some friends are going to come. Like a party."

"Uhhh Is oliver coming?!!" Monica asked excitedly. She's been messaging Oli a lot in the past day and talking about him. I have to admit I'm kinda jealous. But I'm just glad she gets along with him.

"Of course sweetie. Also other bands. All of our bands are so close were like family and since you're family now they want to meet you." I said.

"What bands are coming?" She asked.

She's been listing to a couple and she likes them.
"Of mice and men. All time low. Pierce the veil. The band oliver is in bring me the horizion and a couple others."

"Okay."

"Did you sleep good last night?" I asked

"Yeah."

"No nightmares?"

"Actually no."

I'm glad I can't stand to see her scared.

"Well that's good. Are you hungry?"

"No not really."

"Monica you barley eat. You're gonna get skinnier than you already are."

She looked into her lap.

"I'm not skinny and I'm just not hungry kellin." I sighed.

"Okay but just tell me when you wanna eat." I said then I got up off the couch and went to my room.

-Monica's pov-

I sighed. They say I don't eat cause I don't eat in front of them. I'm actually starving but I don't wanna seem like I'm needy. I can make my own food.

I did it at the orphanage. Also im a vegetarian they would call me weird.

I went into the kitchen and got an apple to eat.
I walked upstairs and was about to enter my room when I heard kellin talking. So I leaned up against his door.

"Yeah. I just like ugh. She's so beautiful and she's so perfect, but I don't think she sees it, and she Doesn't wanna eat."

"No. I would never force her to eat when she doesn't wanna."

"Just ugh I don't know. Okay anyways gotta go. Yeah bye love Ya bro."

I ran into my room cause I heard footsteps coming and I jumped in my bed and I turned on the tv.

There was a slight knock and the creak of my door opening.

"You're eating an apple." Kellin said.

God he thinks I'm a fat ass now right?!

"That's good monica. You know I was thinking maybe you can tell me your favorite foods and I can go shopping and buy it for you so when you're hungry I can make it for you."

"Thanks but you don't need to."

"I want to monica. I want you to eat what you like. So what do you like?" He asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"Hamburgers?"

"Well actually I'm a vegetarian."

"Oh um so how about. Um spaghetti but no meat balls? And just other things. Like fruit and vegetables."

"Okay."

Then Kellin left and I drifted off to sleep.