Thoughts And Song Lyrics • veintiocho

Monicas pov

We got to Kylie's and Lindy's house there parents weren't home so we went inside and to their room.

"So what happened!!? Who do I have to kill?" Kylie screamed.

"Nothing I got in a fight with my .. Um ..booyfriendd..?" I said not really knowing what to call Kellin.

"Wait you got with Eli?!" Lindy screamed smiling.

I rolled my eyes "no! I don't like him like that. I have a boyfriend and I've been with him for a while." I said kinda lying, kinda telling the truth.

"Oh okay. So what did you guys fight about?" Kylie asked.

"I don't even know. Okay so my boyfriend knows a lot about me and stuff so I don't know why he would scream at me." I said with tears filling my eyes.

"He didn't hit you right? CAUSE I SWEAR IF HE LAI-" Lindy yelled really loud until I cut her off by laughing and saying "no no he didn't."

"Okay good." She said more calm.

"Anyways why didn't you wanna be at home?" Kylie asked.

Oh shit I can't tell them he lives with me last time I told someone those girls called me names or whatever. I don't want my only friends to do or thing the same.

"I just really needed comfort from you guys." I said giving a small smile and held my arms out. We all hugged at once and Kylie said "well you can stay here as long as you want."

"Thanks but I'll probably go home tomorrow." I said trying to not take advantage of there kindness of letting me stay.

My phone rang and I looked at it. "Justin." I said.

"Who's Justin?" Kylie asked.

"OOO IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND CAUSE I WILL CUSS HIM OUT RIGHT-" Lindy started yelling. I chuckled and said "no it's my dad." I said picking up the phone.

"Why is he under Ju-?" They stated asking but I put a finger up telling them to be quiet.

"Hello?" I said.

"Monica you just took off where are you?" He asked.

"I told you I'm at a friends house." I said.

"Yes but you shouldn't be running off like that something could happen and you didn't even tell me any details of where you're going and who with." He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. He's being such and dad and honestly I really like it. It makes me feel loved and like someone actually cares.

"Sorry um dad." I said.

"Dad?" He chucked then probably caught on that my friends are probably here cause he continued and said "ooooh okay. Well come back tonight okay. I'll give you an hour."

"What? Nooo! I wanted to spend a night I already asked." I whined.

"Come home in an hour your lucky I'm cool and don't get you right now." He said and I could hear the joke in his voice.