Karma • once

A/N: do you actually like it guys? Cause I think like running away is like kinda over exaturating like idk I try to make it interesting but I don't know if it is. Comment Plz
-

I grabbed my stuff and when we exited the dressing room Kellin was looking at some shirts and when he saw us he got nervous and tripped over the leg of a rack and started falling back. He grabbed the rack and the whole thing fell on him.
I laughed so hard and vic rushed to help him.

"Hey hey don't laugh." Kellin said getting red. He got up and brushed off his clothes.
I laughed and said "I guess you got crushed by the rack."

His face turned a darker shade of red. Hey it's not my fault I thought of that. You half to agree it was pretty funny. No? Okay I guess it was just me.

"So you're coming with us monica?" Kellin asked still blushing.

Not that I have a choice but I do believe them.
I sighed and said "yeah. I believe you guys."

"Good." Kellin smiled.

"So are you guys going to like punish me for running away?" I asked looking at my feet kicking a rock on the carpet.

"No of course not." Kellin said.

"But why? I mean like I did something bad."

"No you didn't. We're not mad monica we were just worried and it's not your fault it's Sabrina's." Kellin said brushing my hair out of my face.

"Okay."

We found the other guys and we got in the car but there wasn't enough spaces to sit so they made me sit on Oliver's lap.

-

We got to our house and when we entered Sabrina was there. I decided to stay behind Justin and not face her. I grabbed my phone out and started playing some games, but also making sure I hear what they say.

"Hey Kellin. Hey Vic." Sabrina said.

"Hey Kellin a little birdy told me you like me." Sabrina said smiling.

Ha you wish.

"In your fucking dreams." Kellin said right away.

"Huh?" Her dumb ass said in shock.

"You wish. I don't like you like that I don't even like you as a friend. Vic just said that so you would admit to tricking Monica. You know you lied to her."Kellin said.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't but it doesn't matter cause she ran away." Sabrina said.

"You're wrong it matters a whole lot and we found her and she told us everything and another thing Kellin doesn't like you at all and Monica is family now and you don't mess with their family. You need to move out Sabrina." Vic spat out at her.

"What?!"

"You heard me. You're moving out as soon as we get back. I don't want you there. I love monica she's Justin's daughter, you don't mess with her." Vic said She just grunted and stormed out of the house. I came out from behind Justin.

"Now she has no place to stay vic." I said kinda sad for her.

"I don't care shes a bitch. She messed with you I don't care." Vic said. I blushed knowing that he chose to protect me over his sister.

"Thanks vic." I said and then I heard a "shit" I looked away from vic and a ginger haired guy came stumbling out of the living room. I believe his name is Alan. I know he's in of mice and men.

"Hey monica!" He said surprised hugging me. "Are you okay?".

"Yeah I'm okay." Giving him a small smile. He walked over to Austin and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Get off me dude you're drunk." Austin whined pushing him off.

"Dude no im not." Alan said hugging him putting all his weight on him.

Oliver started talking to me something about it's not good to run away because it's dangerous and Blah blah blah but I looked over his shoulder to look at kellin. Him and vic were talking about something but I can't even hear what about. I gave up and started paying attention to Oliver.

-
a/n: sorry it's short but ugh I can't think of anything else.