House Party • nueve

A/N: I tried to make it dramatic but I don't know if it just came out stupid :/ please comment if it did and I'll re write it
-

-Sunday morning 3rd pov

"Monica you're pancakes are ready!"Kellin elled from downstairs.

"Oh pancakes. 3 of them. Haha thanks.." Monica said nervously. He set her plate down and then his and sat next to her. They were eating in silence.

"So um oli is coming to this party right?" She asked. Why does she care so much about oli!

"Yeah of course he's coming. Also I bought you something."Kellin said smiling and she gave a puzzled face. He went into the other room and grabbed a bag.

"I bought you this." And he took out the outfit he bought her for tonight. Her eyes sparkled. He knew she would love it.

"Go try it on, and I know you love those bracelets but maybe you could just not wear them?".

"But but. Um. Arnt I gonna be all girly and you guys are like rawrrrr!" She said trying to head bang a bit. She looked so adorable and when she stopped her hair was kind of a mess but it was cute.

Kellin gave a little laugh and said "yes we're rawrrrr but you'll look so pretty."

"Okay but you have to wear pink too." She smirked.

"Purple."

"Pink and We got a deal." She smiled.

"Fine pink. Go try it on please and leave your bracelets off." She slowly got up to change.

"Wow Monica you look so beautiful." She had came back with the dress on and no braceletes.

"Don't you think I should wear bracelets. So they know I like their music and maybe they'll like me."

"Monica they'll like you either way."

He made her turn and around and kept telling her she was beautiful, and not to show the other guys because he wants to surprise them. She finally went to go change and she came back in her normal warm ups and a long sleeve.

"Kellin im full." She said plopping into her seat.

"Monica you barley ate like half of one.".

"I'm just not hungry." She sighed.

"No."

She blinked blankly at him.

"No. You're going to eat all of that Monica." He said sternly. She slowly started stuffing her face with more pancake pieces. After a couple pieces eaten she said "kellin im really full!"

"You said that but you still ate more. Common Monica eat it." He whinnied.

"But kellin."

"No just eat."

She stuffed her face with more.

"Kellin."

"Just a couple more you're doing good monica. Come on."
She put another piece and as she was chewing her eyes grew large as she looked around frantically. She got up from her seat, making the chair fall over and ran to a trash can.

"No! Monica you were doing so good!"
She threw up everywhere. All over her shirt and her hair and part of the floor.

Tears were rolling down her rosy red cheeks. When she was done she sat on the floor against the wall and hugged her knees. He kneeled next to her, and whipped her tears.
"I'm sor-sorry!" She sobbed. "You hate me now. I'll clean this up sir it's okay. Please don't make me eat more!!" She sobbed.