Authors note

OKAY WOOOOOO THE BOOK IS DONE! FINALLY! OH MY GOD YES.

Okay so yes the book is FINALLY over I literally started this in like 2014 XD I'm not even kidding.

So yeah I really don't know what to say but THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I FREAKING LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES AND OMG WE HAVE ALMOST 80k READS! That's insane!

I hope I didn't break your heart to much on the last chapter ;D there WILL be a sequel! But I just wanna work on other stories first and I wanna edit this book quite a bit just because the couple first chapters are so cringe worthy! The plot will not change so I doubt you'll be missing anything! I'm just going to add more detail fix spelling errors and ect.

So yeah that basically it! Just thank you so much for reading and putting up with all my cringiness!

ALSO. I have a chapter I never publish. I was but then I was like this is shit nevermind and I rewrote it all on a new chapter so maybe if you guys want me to publish that at the end just so you can see it? If you would like that? Tell me. But just so you know it won't change anything in the story it's totally just a error chapter.

So bye I love you all! See you in the next book ;) x peace out - blurryfacelester