Tears and Starbucks • treinta y uno

"Kellin!!" I yelled and a second later he came walking into my room.

"What?" He asked calmly.

"Don't say "what?"!! She's calling! What do I do!!?" I yelled showing him my phone.

"Anwser!!" He yelled and pushed the phone up to my ear.

"I have to press the ANWSER button stupid!" I yelled but then laughed nervously and pressed the green button.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Monica? Monica! Hey I'm in Cali! I just got at my hotel a few hours ago. Sorry I didn't call you sooner but I had to charge my phone." My.. mom said. Already giving excuses. Maybe she regrets coming already.

"That's okay. I just woke up a while ago anyways... so... we're still meeting up?"

"Of course!" She said and I could hear the excitement in her voice "where do you want to meet and when?".

I gave her an address of a small Starbucks a couple blocks down from my house and told her to be there around 11am tomorrow morning. She had agreed and we both said are goodbyes.

I clicked the red button to end the call and then I looked at Kellin.

"Welllll?! Your meeting your mom tomorrow arnt you excited!?" Kellin smiled shaking my shoulders. I gave a small chuckle and said "of course but I'm just scared.".

"It's going to be fine. I promise she will love you. Now how about we go out to just roam the mall or something?" Kellin suggested.

"Won't people notice us- well mainly you?" I asked.

"Imma wear a disguise duh." Kellin said rubbing my hair.

"Yes cause sunglasses and a hat really makes you unrecognizable." I said sarcastically and smiled. He kissed me and said "I know that's why I wear it.".

"Whatever let's go." I smiled and got off the bed.

-

"You know? You look real stupid." I tiptoed and whispered in kellins ear.

"Well I don't think you look so hot either." Kellin smiled and pulled my hand he was holding down for I can get off my toes.

"People are going to notice us." I said.

"Just relax. At the most maybe three." He said.

"Ha so you admit this is a bad disguise!" I said in victory.

"Shut up." He smiled "let's just shop. Maybe pick out an outfit for when you meet your mom.". I smiled and pulled him into some store that looked kind of girly. I just wanted to dress up a bit for meeting her for the first time.

- next day

After hours of shopping yesterday with stares (mainly because Kellin and I mostly looked around in girly stores and Kellin and I looked like shadows, dressed all in black, and wearing hats and sun glasses) I bought a couple cute skirts and dresses.

It is going to be summer soon and I'll be going on tour with the guys so best to be prepared.

"So what outfit you think your going to wear?" Kellin asked as I laid out all my skirts I got onto my bed.

"I was thinking this pink one but I don't really have a band shirt to match." I said holding up the skirt.

"Let me see." Kellin mumbled while opening my drawer and looking for a top I guess and I had no problem with it until he turned around with a box in his hand.