Tears and Hospital Visits • veintidos

*mild trigger warning*

"Monica dont be so nervous." Gabe said to me. I couldn't help it though.

I played with the long sleeves of justins jacket I had on.

"So Monica," the doctor said as she came into the room. "it looks like you have no broken bones so that's good." She smiled.

"Then why can she barely walk?"

"I was getting to that. Because even though she has no broken bones her legs are severely covered in bruises. So obviously you really cant do anything to bruises so I suggest you just maybe put ice on her legs and lower back and the bruises will fade on their own."

"So you're saying she doesn't have broken bones but she got like-"

"Severely beaten yes." The doctor said plain out. I felt my eyes fill up with tears. I dont want to remember anything from thoughs days and I definitely didn't want the guys knowing anything that had happened.

The room was filled with awkward silence and I just bit my lip as hard as I could, hoping no tears would come out.

"Anyways yep just put ice on her legs and lower back and you will be called for her test results on any diesies she could have gotten soon. Now bye." She said in a rush then gave a quick fake smile and left the room.

"Let's go Monica." Justin said as he sighed and got up. Then he carried me and I burried my face in his neck and let the tears fall out.

Once we were out in the parking lot I said "Are you mad at me?"

"What? What of course not Monica. Why would you think that?" Justin said.

"Because it seems like youre mad."

He sighed and said "I am mad but not at you okay Monica."

"Okay. When can I see kellin?"

"I dont know monica maybe tomarrow. You just need to rest right now but hes okay. Okay?"

"Okay."

-

Monicas pov

I sighed, turning in the bed.

"Monica?" Justin mumbled.

I closed my eyes and preteneded to be asleep.

The guys thought if they slept with me I wouldn't be afraid but im terrified but im even more terrified about my test results.

What if I did catch a desies? What if I did get pregnant?

I sighed again and threw the covers off me and queitly made my way down stairs.

I grabbed my phone out and went to kellins contact, my thumb hovered above the call button but I didn't press it.

I bit my lip and thought about it.

I pressed the back button, shaking my head and went to Oliver's contact.

I thought about it and pressed the call button "H-hello? Monica?" Oli said tiredly after it had rang for a while. My mouth couldn't say anything so I hung up and went into the kitchen.

I crawled under the island table and hugged my knees to my chest.

You're worthless.