Yes Sir Sorry Sir • veinte

authors note:
Okay im kind of pissed at myself because I write so crappy and ik I could put more effort into this like I dont even know how you guys like my story. But anyways im gonna try to make chapters longer because I thought 3k was alot. Ive been reading a story that has like 12k per chapter but anyways yeaaaaaaaaa ik this sucks and this chapter will probably suck too sorry.
-blurryfacelester
-

I woke up in a small white room on a crappy small twin bed with yellow flowered covers.

I slowley got up with my head throbbing so loud I couldn't hear anothing else but the pouding. I walked over to a small window and pulled up the shades and expect to see the outside but it was covered on the out side of it by some blue tarping thing.

I gapsed remembering I have my phone on me I grabbed it from my pocket. It was the same day but about four hours later. It was 8 o' clock. I had no bars so I couldn't even text or call anyone or use internet but I did have some missed calls and text from a few hours ago.

Kellin - monica where r you!

Kellin - you were suppose to leave school early!

Kellin - monica im really worried where are you?! Where going to miss the meeting.

Justin - were really worried monica where are you?!

Gabe - monica?!

18 missed calls.

I pressed kellins call button but a message on my screen said sorry we could not reach your carrier try when you have better service.

I heard the door handle jiggle so I put my phone in my pocket and litteraly jumped into the bed. I heard the door open and then I felt someones body heat next to me and I slightly opened my eyes. I saw someone with a big belly wearing a white stained shirt with blue boxers on and the smell of liquor and smoke surrounded him and the room now. He cupped my cheek with his cold, clamy felt dirty hand. Then he left my sight and I heard the door close and lock. I ever so slowley looked at the door.

Thank god he left the room and didnt lock us in here together. I needed to wash my face it smelt of the beer and wet from his clamy hand.

|| 3 days later ||

My phone is almost dead. It been three days and I haven't been rescued from this stupid grandma looking room.

Im going insane. Everytime he comes in which is about 3 times a day he always smells of alcohol and smoke and his hands are clammy.

One night he actually came into the room and like always I pretened I was still asleep but he untucked my shirt and unclipped my bra. The only reason he didn't do anything worse was because when he tried taking off my shirt he couldn't because he was to drunk to move my hand that I tried with all my strength to keep from him lifting it.

-

"Are you up yet?! god! I know I drugged you but fucking god." He yelled and I heard a wip of a belt agaisnt the bed. I slightly flinched but I don't think enough for him to notice.

"Ill be back." He muttered and he left the room closing the door behind him once again like the many other times.

I know minutes have passed but it felt like seconds and that familiar smell came back.

"Fine whatever I dont give a shit anymore." He mumbled.

"No stop!!" I yelled as he grabbed me by the collar making me stand up.

He started kissing down my neck and it felt cold and slimy.

"Shut up you stupid little girl." He said grabbing my wrist tightly and pulled me along with him.

He let go and grabbed a big blue duct tape roll.

"No stop!" I yelled trying to push him away but he won and put tape over my mouth. He grabbed my wrists again and grabbed rope and tide them together.

|| 3 days later ||

Tears left my eyes and I cried once again.

"What did I tell you!? Stop being a stupid brat!!" Sir yelled as he hit my lower back with a belt. I arched it, sqwerming.

"Y-yes sir. Sorry sir." I said quickly. I bit my lip trying to not let anymore tears come out but I had horrible crying hiccups.

He finally left the room.

I curled up in a ball and wiped my tears away.

Everyday he has came in here sometimes multiple times and makes me do what he says.

"Kellin cant save you now.

They don't care about you.

You really think they care about you? They haven't even come to save you." Yelled inside my head.

"Shut up." I whisphered.

And that night I cried harder than I did any other night.

Authors note:

Sorry it sucked so bad but ive really been needing to update. And if you dont get what hes doing to her im sorry I didnt wanna get into detail. I might later on but yeah if you get it tell people thAt dont