The Question • doce

It's been a week since I ran away and everything has been okay. It's been kind of awkward with kellin a bit but not to much also I've havent talked to anyone I've kinda distanced myself from everyone a bit even oli when he text or call me. I've managed to stay in my bed room most of the time and just lay there. I don't feel like I have a future in doing anything. Just being a bum, feeding of the guys money.

"Monica?" A voice said from behind my closed door while knocking.

"What?" I mumbled.

I heard the door open and my bed sink down on one side.
"Monica the guys and I were thinking something and we get it if you don't want to do it but we really hope you consider it." Justin said as I turned around facing him.

"What is it?" I asked.

The word "school" left his lips and his eyes shinned from the little light that came from my opened blinds as the sun was setting.

"Yo-you want me to go to school?!"

I'm not ready for so many people to be around me. I'm still ugly when is this puberty magic shit gonna happen?!

"Only if you want to." He said.

I definitely don't want to.

-
a/n: that's it for this chapter sorry guys but I do have an idea for next chapter so hopefully it'll be longer!