Sing To Me • seis

Kellin woke up suddenly and looked at his phone.

"Fuck," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes "four am." He sighed and threw the covers off him, instantly feeling the warmth leave his body, throwing his legs over the edge and got up.

When he got into the hallway he heard someone talking and then realized it was coming from Monicas room. He put his ear up against her door with a hand on the door knob.

"No please stop. I'm im sorry sir. It won't happen again. Stop."

Kellin rushed in Monica's room.

"Oh thank god. Shes was asleep." Kellin whispered. He didn't know what he actually thought what was going to be behind the door but now he knows it's just a dream Monicas having.

"Stop." She mumbled. Kellin walked over to her and laid his hand on her shoulder.

Her eyes shot opened, feeling a quick panic rise up inside of her. She couldn't believe this was happening already. No no it couldn't right?

The room was pitch black she couldn't even see who the figure in front of her was. Quickly she sat up and scooted to the other side of bed leaning against the wall and hugged her knees to her chest.

Tears were already running down her face due to her nightmare but now it was going to actually happen?

Monica felt a dip in the bed and she knows she's never suppose to refuse or yell but she couldn't help it a "Get away!" slipped from her mouth.

"Monica. I'm not gonna hurt you!" Kellin said in panic. He would never hurt Monica.

"Kellin get away!" She sobbed. Tears were coming out. Kellin went back to the door turning on the light and when he turned around Monica had already grabbed a guitar that had been in the room and held it up.

She was going to hit him. She knew she would probably be punished tonight but that's okay because by tomarrow she will be gone then. She didn't need to take all this again.

Kellin had put his hands in the air "woah Monica put it down im not going to hurt you. I promise. I so promise. I will never hurt you." he said as he slowly made his way to the bed.

Monica didn't put down the guitar but she slowly got off the bed and plastered herself against the opposite wall.

"Monica I just wanted to check on you. It seemed like you were having a nightmare."

She felt a small relief in her chest. She remembered Ms.Gonzales said she would talk at night. She felt kind of stupid now.

Monica put the guitar back onto the stand and slowly sat on the edge of her bed. "Well now I'll never be able to go back to sleep." She said giving a small awkward chuckle.

Kellin walked around the bed to sit next to her. "Do you want to talk about it? Why were you so scared of me?"

"It's nothing really." Monica said nervously playing with the peeling paint on her nails.

"Really?" Kellin asked raising an eyebrow obviously not believing her.

"Yeah it's nothing. Just Uh bad dream like you said. Guess I was still freaked." She half lied.

"What was it about?"

"I don't even remember."

"Really?"