36. Walk of shame

September 10, 2020 | Manhattan, New York1:30 PM

1:30 PM

I rolled over coming face to face with what I could now call mine. Saint had his arm draped around my neck, damn near in a choke hold. Our breathing was in sync, as I laid there studying his face. I traced every tat, running my fingers across his thick ass eyebrows. I never saw this shit coming, bitch I have a boyfriend.. it's been years since I could say that. I wasn't mad though because like I always say, I love it here. I laughed to myself thinking about how we got to this point and how connected we were in ways we never knew.

I really love this nigga, like marry him and have his babies type love. This was definitely going to take some getting used to.

Saint stirred in his sleep pulling me even closer towards him, before his eyes snapped open meeting mine as if he felt I was awake. He wore his signature mug across his face at first before continuing to look me in the eyes and then kissing my lips.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He said sleepily. "How you sleep?"

"Goodmorning handsome, I slept good, once you actually let me sleep. I do feel like I got hit by a bus though. How you sleep?" I asked returning the question.

"What you sore? and I slept good as fuck." He said making me laugh

"Mhm I bet, and duh I'm sore. You really had me taking all that dick, and I haven't even gotten up yet so I can only imagine how this shit about to feel."  I said and he chuckled shaking his head

"Kori you wasn't even taking that shit, you would think yo ass a track star the way you ran the whole time." He chuckled "I'm not tripping though ma, give me a couple weeks and you gone be taking yo dick like a pro." He said kissing my lips before going to run us a bath.

"Boy whatever." I mumbled to myself while unlocking my phone, I had a few text in the group chat from London and Jayda. I looked up seeing it was One O'clock in the afternoon. "Oh my God this nigga got me forgetting time exist." I said to myself

"What you say?" Saint questioned from the other side of the bed.

"Nothing." I responded quickly. I couldn't let him know he had me out bad like that.

A few minutes later, Saint stood up walking into the bathroom. I'd never get over how confident this man was, most men hated being seen on soft but Saint couldn't care less. He didn't even hold his shit when walking around naked, he kinda just let it hang.

"K O R I O N!" He shouted causing me to jump and look over towards him. I didn't even notice he put on a pair of briefs.

"You either deaf or dreaming bout the dick." He said causing me to laugh

"Why dream about something I can easily get?" I jokingly asked

"Damn you tryna call me easy? I made you wait months for this shit." he said making me laugh again