38. Throwback

September 13, 2020 | Harlem, New York10:52 PM

10:52 PM

I laid on the floor in my room with one of my arms draped over my head and the other holding my phone. I had calmed down since earlier but of course I wasn't happy with how shit went down. I don't give a fuck that I pulled a gun out on Bully, I'm just tight I did it in-front of my mother, my girl, my sister and my daughter. I made my mother and girl cry in the same night and that shit wasn't sitting right with me.

Ion care how street a nigga is, making the women that's important in my life unhappy, make me unhappy.

Bully my older brother so he know exactly what buttons to press to get me out my body. That's why I don't feel bad for pulling my gun out on him, or beating his ass, he got what he wanted. Anything to make me look like that bad guy and to save face. Thats the difference between us though, that nigga give a fuck about looking like the bad guy.. I don't. He crossed the line bringing up that shit and dragging Kori in it.

I put Kai to sleep about an hour ago and smoked a good 5 woods to the face. Now I was waiting to see if Kori would come to my spot or go to her apartment. Any other time a nigga would just call her or press her to be around me but I know what I did wasn't cool.

When I told her to go home, I meant for her to come here but being that we was arguing I know she could've taken it differently. I feel bad about bringing up Kyree and leaving her at my mom shit but a nigga was livid at the time. I don't even remember half the shit that was said to me, only thing I could see was red. I wanted to not feel that betrayal anymore.

I wasn't at all tryna be rude by bringing Kyree up. I meant what I said though. Kori brother treated her with the upmost respect and love so being a good sister meant a lot to her. The word brother held a different meaning to me than it did to her. Izzy was my brother, Shooter was my brother, Bully was not. I was mad she was even holding him to a standard that high, as if he was somebody I'm supposed to let play with me because of a title, that nigga wasn't no brother to me.

Me and Bully was once close as hell. I looked up to that nigga at one point. I sometimes looked at him like my father figure since my dad got sent away when I was bout sixteen. Believe it or not Bully was a real nigga at one point, sometimes a nigga going broke will change him into a whole different person.

When I caught my first body I went to him, when I made my first big play I went to him, when I finally started making money, I always broke him off. If a nigga said one thing left bout my brother, it was up. I couldn't believe the one person I thought would always have my back, stabbed me in it in the end. My trust issues went deeper than just a bitch doin me dirty, I had a nigga who share the same mother and father as me, envy me when he coulda had a seat at the same table.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone being slipped out of my hand and slid across the floor. I watched as Kori straddled my body that laid out on the carpet and slid both my arms above my head, hooking her hands in mine. She kissed my lips multiple times making me instantly want to touch all over. I tried releasing my hand from her grip only for her shake her head no. I didn't care though I still freed one hand while smacking her ass. She looked at me, staring into my eyes.