66. Two hunnit a occasion

January 1, 2021 | Harlem, New York 9:56 AM

9:56 AM

"Yooo, let's go!" Saint shouted while sitting in the living room on his phone

"Do you have to yell?" Korion asked waltzing down the steps looking beautiful per usual. Saint took a moment to look her up and down as he always did causing her to grow shy under his gaze. As much as she was used to it, she couldn't ignore the butterflies in her stomach when he'd stare her down. His eyes then fell onto his beautiful daughter who happened to be his whole world. The same daughter who'd become a mini version of his sassy girlfriend as if she didn't have enough attitude already.

"Yo, y'all taking mad long. You know we booked this shit for a specific time, if we late this long ass drive gone be for nothing." He said rushing her. He didn't know how he spent most of his time surrounded by women. He was thankful because it taught him a lot but boy was it stressful. Although he had Shooter and Izzy they were grown and doing their own thing, so he was glad that Kash came along and hoped that if Kori got pregnant it'd be a boy.

"It's the first day of the new year, I had to get cute. This could be a representation of how the rest of my year looks." Kori said dramatically causing Saint to suck his teeth.

"You know this gone fuck up the rest of our plans for the day if we not on time right? I mean come on mamas, it ain't that hard. Do I gotta start lying to you bout the time?" He questioned

"That's probably your best bet cause ima take my time gettin cute, plus I did Kai hair real cute too, and I ordered us matching bags with your card." She said causing Saint to shake his head. He watched as Kori and Kairi held up their matching Chanel bags while he dropped his head into his hands

"Lord ima need all the help and prayers I can get." He said. He had spoiled the women in his life to the point of no return. They knew that they had him wrapped around their fingers and he'd do just about anything for them. Telling them no was just not an option most times, but he still had to be a man and put his foot down here and there.

"And where yo partner in crime? She gone take another hour ain't she?" He asked referring to Jayda

"Baby... her and Sam coming downstairs in a few calm down." Kori said not worried about the time. She was usually late due to trying to get cute so this wasn't unusual for her but Saint actually liked to be on time. Matter of fact the only time he could recall Kori being punctual was on HIS birthday.

"Yeah we definitely renovating that other room into a closet for you. I need ya shit in order by color and in your own space, maybe it'll take you less time to get ready if everything organized correctly." He said hoping that would be the case for her.

"Oh definitely! Whatever will get me a new closet." Kori lied going along with the idea. Unfortunately for him organizing her clothes would just allow her to take longer on her hair and makeup.