43. Hamptons

September 20, 2020 | Hamptons, New York8:18 AM

8:18 AM

I opened my eyes squinting from the light that was shining into the room. Looking over at Korion, she was still dead sleep. I ran my eyes over every feature on her face trying not to get mad when seeing the bruises. Her smooth skin, high cheeks bones, and big lips stood out from the sun shining on her face making me think about how cute our kids will be. When thinking about the bruises once again, I reverted my eyes to the ceiling. I hate shit gotta come to this but I'd never let some niggas fuck with my shorty and go untouched. It's even worse that Kori don't know Jayda was assaulted days before she was.

I heard my phone ring causing me to quickly answer it not wanting to wake Kori.

"Yo.."

"Yo.. Everything good? I got mad missed calls from you and Izzy."

"Nah, Artist and his niggas caught Kori at the gas station and ruffed her up. She got a black eye and bruises on her face and you already know I'm not going for that shit. You either in or you out, Ion got time for allat be the bigger person bullshit." I said giving him a quick run down.

"Saint think about what the fuck you doing before you just start killing off emotion.. that's rookie shit."

"Yo I know what the fuck I'm doing. You think ima sit here and wait shit out after niggas pistol whipped my girl? Huh? Nah that's dead."

"I understand nigga but be real with yaself you doing this shit cause ya pride or cause they fucked with ya girl?"

"Fuck type question is that? My girl came home crying to me with a black eye you think I give a fuck about pride, ego or some weak ass street beef!?!—" I paused feeling Kori stir behind me. Getting up, I walked to the balcony sliding the door open and stepping out.

"Them niggas been fuckin with me and I been chillin, tryna see the bigger picture, tryna take care of my daughter and my family. Fuck type nigga would I be to let some niggas fuck with my girl and not do shit? I been letting a lot of shit slide but this where niggas got the game fucked up."

"Aight man, I get it. What's the plan?"

"I'm not gone say too much. I got some shit planned with Kori today but ima be out there later, we'll talk then." I told him

"Aight, let Kori know I hope she good." He said before hanging up. Shooter hated for me to get off into street beef, he knew I was the type to hit below the belt when fucked with. My goal was never to get even, I make a mf hurt and wish they never fucked with me in the first place. I will say being in a relationship and having full custody of Kairi is making this killing shit harder and way more stressful but at the end of the day I handle mine.

I stood outside talking to a few different realtors I knew, about purchasing a condo or temporary home while smoking my blunt. Once I was done, I quietly went back inside. Kori laid in the bed with the sheets hanging off her body messily and I decided to take a picture of her uploading it to my IG story.