44. Dead man, Dead man.

September 21, 2020 | Hamptons, New York3:11 AM

3:11 AM

"Nigga didn't I tell you to stop fuckin callin me. I'm coming." I whispered in my phone while looking over at Kori

"Nah yo ass laid up, come on." Izzy said

"Fuck off my phone." I said hanging up. I looked at Kori who slept peacefully on my chest, before slowly inching from under her. When I was half way out she started to stir in her sleep causing me to freeze. She then turned completely over laying on her stomach with one leg folded. If I didn't have to leave I'd slide up in that again, I'd never get tired of seeing her butt ass naked in the bed.

I quickly got up, tip toeing across the room. For a second I wanted to laugh at myself. A grown ass man sneaking around the room cause I'm not tryna get in trouble by my girl. I threw on a black hoodie, a pair of black pants and lastly my all black timbs.

"Baby." I heard causing me to freeze in place. I looked over noticing Kori was just sleep talking as she rolled over getting comfortable. She wasn't really a hard sleeper but sometimes after we fuck, she'd sleep like she worked more jobs than Julius. After grabbing all my shit, I quietly maneuvered around the house making sure not to make too much noise. When I finally got out and locked the front door, I let out a deep sigh. I knew I wasn't fit to be no sneaky nigga, the shit was way too much work.

"Aye Joe."

"Wassup boss?"

"Stand in front of this door and guard it with your life. Nobody comes in or out, got me?"

"Gotchu boss. Be safe." He said as I walked to the car.

"Wassup." I greeted my driver while getting in the back as he nodded at me. I gave him the address preparing myself for the long drive.

September 21, 2020 | Harlem, New York
5:07 AM

"You ready?"

"Born ready."

"Driver brought you here?"

"Nah, had youngin meet me half way with the stolo."

"You a smart nigga." Shooter said and I chuckled

"I'm surprised Kori let that nigga leave."

"Korion to you, niggas getting comfortable. She ain't let me do shit I'm grown." I said in which they both snickered.

"Fuck is funny?" I questioned while sliding a clip on my gun. I checked to make sure the vin number was completely scratched off so that the gun couldn't be traced before cocking it back. I didn't have time for gun jams and shit so I always made sure to closely examine them before ever pulling the trigger.