9. My daughter's keeper

May 11, 2020 | Harlem, New York9:55 PM

9:55 PM

"Yo niggas invited the whole city to this joint, fuck going on?" Shooter said as we sat in the middle of this party blowing down. Whoever was throwing this shit just rented out a big ass air bnb from the looks of it.

I laughed shaking my head, I was high as fuck and off the henny. "On me, I might have to slide ion be with the crowded shit" I added. Anybody who knows me knows I barely like muhfuckas.

"Wasgood yall? I hope everybody enjoying the party" This nigga Artist said walking up to me, Shooter and a few other niggas. They all said wassup back, engaging in small talk with him while me and Shooter remained silent. We didn't have no beef with the nigga, but I also wasn't buddy buddy with him either.

As far as I know he just a nigga who girl fucking with my homie, I've seen him around a few times, even been at a few of the same functions but I ain't like his vibe. I really don't trust him.. but as long as he keep his distance and mind his business, I don't have a fuck to give.

I smoked another blunt while the photographer snapped mad pictures like they do at almost every function. Artist got up, leaving the room I guess to get Jayda

"Damn she fine as fuck." This nigga Kd said looking over at the door. I swear I thought I was bugging but then again I knew I couldn't be. Korion was standing a couple feet away from me, talking to Jayda and London. I watched as Jayda walked over sitting in Artist lap, while Korion and London stood at the door talking.

"I'll be right back.. I'm finna slide on that." Kd said standing up

"You ain't finna slide on shit." I spoke up.

"That's you?" He asked

"Don't worry bout it. You heard what I said." I said and he sucked his teeth. It was too soon for me to try and stamp Kori, I knew she wouldn't go for that but any nigga around me gone know she off limits. Difference is me and Kd cool and I'm not one of those niggas who be tryna share females with my niggas. That shit gross if you ask me. If she a hoe the homies can smash all they want but I damn sure won't be doubling back.

"Hey Saint." London said walking up to us.

"Wassup." I said nodding my head at her

"How you know her fine ass?" Shooter asked causing London to laugh and roll her eyes

"That's Kori cousin." I told him taking a pull from my blunt

"Speaking of.. why ya cousin over that acting like she can't speak to nobody?" I said raising my voice loud enough for Kori to hear me. Her and London gave each other a look before laughing.