4. That's Just My Baby Mother

March 20, 2020  | Harlem, New York7:58 PM

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

March 20, 2020  | Harlem, New York
7:58 PM

"So ole girl from the mall....When you meet her?" I turned to see Skye looking at me. We was in the car on the way to her spot so I could drop her and babygirl off. She been acting mad suspect lately but I was tryna give her the benefit of doubt. I never wanted our relationship to be on the rocks because it'd only effect Kairi in the end.

"What you mean?"

"I hate when you ask that after a clear ass question.. you was cheesin all in her face so you must like her."

"The fuck that gotta do with you..? Since when you ask bout who I'm feelin?" I asked her clearly confused

"Trust me it's not like that. You know I got a man, she just seems like a nice girl, you only gonna hurt her or waste her time." She said causing me to suck my teeth

"Yo what the fuck are you talkin about? You just chatting now. You don't even know shorty or my intentions with her so don't blow me" I told her. I hadn't even thought that far as to if I wanted Korion or not, and even if I did she wasn't the type I could just bag because of my money.

"What you getting all defensive for? I'm just saying, you literally can't even commit and there's a lot you have to learn about being a boyfriend." She said laughing

"Nah I wouldn't commit to you, and how would you know? I was never your nigga." I asked confused.

"On top of that I still treat you better than that goofy ass nigga you with now and you not even my girl." I laughed. "I know how to treat women, what I do with these hoes don't got shit to do with you" I said honestly. Skye hating ass was always tryna tell me I was gone end up alone because I got commitment issues and can't settle down but in all honesty I ain't met nobody worth committing to.

"You jealous of my nigga or something? Somehow you always find a way to bring him up or blame him for shit." She said causing me to look at her mad crazy before laughing

"You smokin dick if you think I'm jealous of anybody who gotta deal with you." I looked over at her wondering if she lost her mind.

"Be foreal with yourself ma. Ever since you been with that nigga you think you can try me like a lame. I haven't done shit to you shorty. I do my part plus more but you gone do anything to make me seem like some fuck nigga. Even when you was stupid enough to think we'd be together, YOU fucked up, not me. I let you live your life and do you but you be on my dick, you gotta chill."

"You feel some type of way about my nigga and you don't even know him, so who's really judging? It just sound like you jealous to me."

I laughed "You a clown foreal, me and ya nigga not in competition, so it's no bad blood. I'm just being honest when I say I treat you better than he do, and I barely like yo ass. If you call that nigga right now and tell him you and Kairi stranded on the side of the road, I bet he won't drop everything he doing and make sure y'all good. How long you been fuckin on bruh? a couple months? If your problems don't phase him he don't really give a fuck about you and he made that shit clear on multiple occasions. So before you running ya mouth bout me and some hoes I couldn't care less about.. make sure the nigga you throwing pussy to got yo best interest" I told her.