51. Kash rules everything around me

DECEMBER 7, 2020 | Harlem, New York11:32 AM

11:32 AM

"Bitch I told you to call me when you touch down in New York. Why am I hearing from you two days later? If it wasn't for IG we would've thought ya ass was dead." London over exaggerated

"Girl don't be dramatic." Kori said laughing

"We just knew Saint was gone kill your ass that night."

"Oh he killed me alright. Dick killed me AND brought me back to life."

"Ahhhhh, he folded that ass huh?"

"Bitch like a lawn chair! I still haven't fully recovered." She said causing London to die laughing

"Bitch I am deceased. I mean you bout due for some kids the way y'all be fucking."

"Girl, you don't know shit. I don't even be fuckin like that." Kori said lying through her teeth. London could tell by the goofy smirk on her face that she wasn't being truthful in the slightest bit.

"Lying ass. I know that nigga can't keep his hands off you for more than two seconds and you love it."

"True." Kori shrugged, scanning the aisle for hygiene products

"Yea having you in the A was cool and all but remind me to never ever play with ya man, he's missing some major screws sis. Next time you wanna be rebellious, call Tae or something." She said and Kori laughed. She loved how close they were getting to Tae, of course he had his friends that'd he'd already known forever like Dream and Ari but he never treated London, Jayda or Kori any different. He was hella supportive as well.

"Tae just told me the same shit." Kori said chuckling

"Well next time you wanna play in that nigga face bitch you on ya own." She said laughing. "That reminded me so much of Kyree snatching you up out of clubs and parties when we was younger."

"Chile I don't know who these niggas think they are!"

"Girl where you at?" London asked

"At Target, buying shit I don't need." She said and London shook her head

"Girl I feel you. I went in the beauty supply store yesterday and spent over a hundred dollars, I don't even remember what the hell I bought."

"Bitch if it's one thing the beauty supply store gone do it's run my pockets!" Kori agreed. Feeling as if someone was behind her she quickly turned around seeing no one was there.

"Bitch. I feel like somebody following me.." She whispered

"Girl.. what?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen anybody directly but I just got this feeling like I'm being watched." I told her