15. Make it right

June 1, 2020 | Manhattan, New York11:16 AM

11:16 AM

"When you gone let me see you?" Dejounte said from the other end of the phone.

"Mhm.... I don't know about all that." I said while cleaning my bathroom

"You be playing." He said causing to move out the camera frame rolling my eyes.

"Boy..how? We just start talking you don't even know me like that." I said laughing, sometimes Dejounte came on too strong.

"I know that ass fat!" he said laughing and I scrunched my face up

"Hold up my dog calling me" I said making something up

"You don't have a-" He was cut off by me hanging up the phone. Dejounte is this nigga who plays basketball for the Spurs. He's been trying to get with me for a minute but I don't be feeling him like that. He was cool, I just peep his game. I try to make myself like him but something wouldn't let me

I know y'all wondering about Saint but I hadn't spoken to him in almost two weeks. I won't act like I'm not bothered by the fact that Saint basically ghosted me. Not only was he the first nigga to EVER but we really had a good time on our date. Just when I was starting to feel him, he disappears.. I even double texted his ass and that's not me.

I can say I was a prideful person but with good reason. All this situation did was show me that I was getting too comfortable with Saint. My mother always told me you can be the perfect woman in a man's eyes but you can't keep a man that doesn't want to be kept. It's mind blowing honestly, you can be with a man for 15 years and he can one day wake up and decide he's not feeling it. Never take it personal, know what type of woman you are with or without a man because nobody should be able to validate you.

That always stuck with me throughout the years.
It low key made me want to take a break from the dating scene due to these niggas not being shit but here come Saint making me break my rules. As crazy as it seems I was never scared to fuck with Saint, scared to catch feelings maybe but something about being around him made me feel safe and secure.

I kinda miss him but the last thing I would do is chase a nigga, even if it's Saint. Plus he had half the bitches in New york doing that already, I wasn't going to fall in line with them.

I enjoyed our date so much, I was on cloud nine when I got home, I couldn't get him out my head. It hurt that I was hesitating but let him persuade me into giving things a chance. Only to be right all along. So of course it's fuck him right now.

After I cleaned my bathroom, I took a shower before getting ready. I was going to the mall of course because why not? I brushed my wand curls out, Sliding a scarf on before doing my makeup. I walked into my closet looking through my clothes, stopping once I landed on a plaid skirt. I paired it with a white crop top and my Balenciaga's.