57. Fifty shades of Saint

December 17, 2020 | Sandals Grande, Saint Lucia11:45 AM

11:45 AM

"Damn." Saint mumbled and stirred in his sleep. Was he having a wet dream? He thought to himself.

"Mhmmm." He moaned knitting his brows together. He was far too old to be having a wet dream especially when he had someone to handle that.. but the feeling of wetness hugging his dick couldn't be all in his mind. Coming to reality his eyes snapped open before looking down to see Korion. Her eyes were fixated on his as she kissed slowly down his erection. She trailed her tongue from top to bottom before wrapping her mouth around his dick.

"Fuuuckkk mam—-"He panted not being able to catch his breath. The minute she made eye contact with him she started throating his dick. Opening her mouth wide, with her tongue all the way out. Korion took him to the back of her throat reaching his balls with her tongue.

"Ooooh shhhhhhh—— iiiitt." He said throwing his head back into the pillow for a second. Looking back up he was met by the sight of Kori's ass in the air while she threw it back. He was mesmerized by her body and the way she was sucking him off. Grabbing his dick with both hands she swirled up and down slowly while looking him in the eyes.

"Goodmorning daddy." She said releasing spit from her mouth allowing it to fall onto his dick while she swirled it around his piece with her hands.

"Oh my fuckinn God you so nasty, when—-, how—" He couldn't even get his words out. He always knew Kori was a freak but as of lately she hadn't been holding back at all. He loved every second of it but it only made him want to up his game and show her he had more in store—— it was a competition after all. One in which he seemed to always lead in.... Up until now.

He was cut off by her opening her mouth wide and deep throating him. He looked over at the clock seeing it was almost twelve but it didn't surprise him being that they stayed up fucking. And now here he was being woken up to head in bed... it didn't get any better than this. Within a few days she'd sucked his dick while he was driving and woke up him to head, he wished his birthday could last forever.

"Da-damnnnn baby." He groaned as she gagged on him while bobbing her head up and down, she allowed her spit to drip down his balls while she massaged them with her hand. She tucked her lips in making sure not to use teeth while running her lips over his tip in swift motions

"Fuuuuckkk yooo." He panted, he then thrusted up while she placed both hands on the side of him sucking his dick with no hands.

"Mhmmm mama just like thaattt, I'm finna nut." He groaned. Saint was always amazed at how fast she could make him nut off of head. Kori wasn't with the cute shit, she knew in order to make him really fold she needed to get nasty, sloppy, and make the biggest mess possible. The sight of his lap being filled with spit bubbles that slid down her mouth and chest had him in the palm of her hands as he looked at her like she'd lost her mind—- every time.