42. Snatched

September 19, 2020 | Manhattan, New York5:15 PM

5:15 PM

"Bitch you so sprung." Jayda said causing me to laugh

"Girl don't even mention it, it's gross how In love I am."

"Not she said In loveeee."

"Sholl diddd, sure and the fuck did!" London said over the phone and I laughed.

"Aw how did he tell you he loved you?" Jayda asked

"Uhm... I actually said it first." I said scratching my neck

"Hold the fuck up—"

"Yuppp she wideee open." London added and I sucked my teeth.

"How the fuck London know you said it first and not me?" She questioned

"Maybe because you been missing in action bitch, don't act like you don't know." I said and she got quiet.

"I just said it one night thinking he was sleep but he wasn't. He said it back and he'd already made it official the day before. We spoke on our feelings and that was that."

"Ooooh that must've been the night before Tae did her hair when she got that Zick." Jayda said

"Uh uh not zick." London said dying laughing.

"Oh whatever, Lon know I was feeling it before that. I just kept slipping up and saying it, i'm glad he heard me that night though because lord knows how long I would've been keeping it in."

"Girl that shit must've really been on your mental because why would it be slipping out." Jayda said laughing

"Bitch that's not funny. I swear when he heard me I wanted to leave the room and block him I was so shook and scared."

"You want that nigga to pick yo casket out so bad." London said making me and Jayda laugh.

"Facts you know he throwed off.."

"You never lied." I added, I got on the highway driving towards Saint house while me and Jayda conversed with London over FaceTime.

"Jayda where Artist ass at? y'all haven't spoke?" London asked

"Nope." She said dryly

"Aw i'm proud of you bestfriend, I hate that monkey looking bitch." London said and I laughed. We both got quiet once we realized she didn't laugh with us which she usually fell out her damn chair laughing when we got on him. I watched as she shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

"You can drop me off at the apartment?" Jayda asked after a few minutes of silence making me side eye her. Something was wrong, it's like my whole body was screaming that something was wrong with her but I couldn't figure it out.

"Girl you want your nigga to jump down my throat when he see you not with me?" I asked her

"Girl relax ima tell him meet me at the apartment, I just got tired as fuck out of nowhere. Plus you know they crazy, they probably over exaggerating anyway." She said. I wanted to go against it but she was acting weird and it was throwing me off. I was trying not to be my normal pushy self.