45. PTPOM

September 21, 2020 | Hamptons, New York2:08 PM

2:08 PM

Saint stirred in his sleep, draping his arm over his face whilst his hand rested in his boxers. Korion who'd waken up hours ago was surprised he slept in this late. He was the nigga who thought nothing came to a sleeper but a dream yet it was two in the afternoon and he still hadn't woken up. She contemplated on waking him up but she knew he hadn't slept so she allowed him to sleep in anyway.

He could smell cooked breakfast causing him to open one eye, scoping the room. Kori had a taste for breakfast food despite it being two in the afternoon. He didn't see Kori laying beside him causing him to fully wake up before stretching and yawning. He got up to wash his face and brush his teeth. Not feeling the need to slip on clothes afterwards, he walked down the large staircase in his briefs searching the house for his girlfriend. It wasn't until he reached the kitchen that he spotted her, whipping up pancakes. He walked behind her wrapping his arms around her body and kissing her neck.

"Morning baby, how you sleep?" He asked

"Saint it's two in the afternoon." She laughed. "I slept good though, you?" She questioned.

"Yooo what? Why you let me sleep that long mama?" He said shaking his head.

"You went a full day with no sleep, you needed to rest." She said in a scolding tone and he sucked his teeth.

"Don't nothing come-"

"To a sleeper but a dream.. we know. Now come eat." She said chirpily.

"Glad you know ma." He said before sitting at the table.

"You seem... happy this morning." He said eyeing her while biting into a piece of bacon. Kori didn't cook for him that much but it wasn't until recently that they got to a point where she'd be at his house everyday. Saint being Saint always wanted to eat out, making it his duty to wine and dine Kori.

"Girllllll let me tell you, I got some dick so good this morning.. Mhm." She sit biting her lip and playfully rolling her eyes back. This caused Saint to laugh as a enormous smile spread across his face.

"Yooooo, you wylinnnnn."

"You said you my bestfriend, I'm talking to you like you one of the girls. Right now you're failing." She said with a smirk

"Oh my fault, hol up, I got you." He said clearing his through

"Bitchhh not you happy cause you got some dick. She so sprung." He said sounding exactly how London or Jayda would. Kori bust out laughing while slapping the table

"Baby that was TOO good, you swear you don't be listening to our conversations."

"I don't but I hear y'all loud asses anyway." He said as she rolled her eyes.