He Calls Me Useless | Dsmp

Type : Dream Smp Angst oneshot
TW: mentions of ab@ndonment, cry¡ng,

People involved :
Niki Nihachu, WilburSoot, JackManifold, Technoblade, Ph1lzA

Main person : Niki
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : Niki finds out that Wilbur was revived.

Alr, let's start!
(please, this is cringe 😭😭😭)

"Ughhh" Niki cried out, "What's wrong?" Techno asked, looking up from the book he was reading. "I woke up with a headache.." Niki sighed and buried her face in her hands. "Do you want medication?" Techno layed the book down, ready to stand up and get medicine for Niki. "Noo.. It's gonna be alright.. I'm sorry for bothering you, Techno.." Niki smiled at Techno and stood up. "No worries, Niki." Techno said in response and went back to reading.

Said female walked outside to get fresh air. "Niki!" Someone from far away called out. Niki jumped and looked around. A few seconds later, she saw a pretty tall male come running towards her. "Jack!" Niki was excited to see the male. "Hello, Nihachu!" the male gasped for air. "Hello, Jack Manifold!" Niki chuckled. "I come with important news." Jack now looked at Niki, fully serious. "Oh?" she looked at the male. "Yes. Get ready for this.." Jack cleared his throat.

"Okay..? I'm ready, I think.." Niki replied, with worry in her voice. "Uhm.. D-don't freak out.. But uhh.. Wilbur is back.. Dream revived him.." Jack stuttered. Niki froze, her world shattered in front of her eyes. All moments of her and Wilbur replaying in her mind. "N-Niki..?" Jack stuttered with worry in his voice. "Haha.. g-great joke, Jack..!" Niki faked a smile. "I'm not joking, Niki.." Niki's eyes widened and she let out a shaky breath. "I'll uhh.. Get going now.. It was nice seeing you, Niki..!" Jack said, sprinting off. Niki hummed in response and looked after the male. "H-he's back..?" She stuttered. Right after that, Techno came walking outside. "Hey, Niki. What's up?" he asked calmly.

Niki jumped at his deep, monotone voice. She wasn't able to say a thing, so she shrugged and looked at the ground. "What's wrong?" Techno asked, aware that something definitely was wrong. "W-Wilbur's back.. D-Dream revived him.." Niki stuttered in fear. "Ohh, that's great, right?" Techno cheered. Niki only shook her head, "N-no.. Not exactly.." "No?" Techno immediately stopped cheering. The female's eyes began to tear up, "No! That man.. That man hurt all his friends! He's insane..! He.. abandoned me.." Niki whispered the last part, she didn't wanna seem too weak. Techno froze, he didn't know what to do. "I uh.. Uhm.. I-It's gonna be alright, Niki.. uhh.. I'll get Phil, just wait one second..!" the male stuttered and ran off.

Right as the male was out of Niki's sight, said female began to cry. Hot tears were running down her cold cheeks. She shivered and curled up. The man she hated most, came back to haunt her. She opened her puffy and red eyes. Her sight was sore from all the crying, but she could identify three figures in the distance. One seemed like Techno, the other like Phil. The third one, she couldn't identify. It looked like a male, but with long-ish hair, really tall and graceful. The way he was standing on the hill, reminded the female of someone she once knew.

"Niki!!" Phil screamed, scaring Niki a bit. Niki looked up at the two men and sniffed, wiping her tears away, leaving red marks on her cold face. "Oh my god, Niki are you alright?!" Phil put his hands on Niki's shoulders and helped her up. "W-who is that..?" Niki stuttered, pointing at the male on the hill. "Oh?" Phil looked over at the male and walked towards them. While Phil was gone, Techno held Niki's hand, occasionally squeezing it, to reassure Niki that everything's alright. "Hello?" Phil tapped the male on the shoulder and looked at him. The male turned around to face Phil, revealing a brown haired male, with a white streak in his hair. "Wilbur?!" Phil said surprised and backed up a bit. "Philza! Oh my, I missed you! How have you been?" Wilbur hummed and looked at Phil. "Oh uhm, good I guess. C'mon I need to get back to Niki." Phil said gesturing Wil to come along.

"W-Wilbur..?" Niki stuttered, eyes still red and puffy. "Niki! God, how much I missed you!-" Niki cut him off, "Save it." she scoffed and let go of Techno's hand, now standing completely independent. "Woah, woah, why so harsh? I'm your friend, Niki! Remember when we-" Niki cut him off again. "I said save it." she sort of screamed right at Wilbur. "Woah.. Niki.. You need to calm down.." Phil said, a bit shocked at her behavior. "Calm down? Calm down?!" Niki screamed at the three males, "Niki.." Techno put his hand on Niki's shoulder. "C'mon Niki, aren't you happy to see your old friend, Wilbur?" Wilbur chuckled and smiled at the freaked out female. "T-that man..! T-that man..!" Niki stuttered and pointed at Wilbur. "Me?~" Wilbur hummed and pointed at himself.

Niki sighed. "Techno? Phil? Can you leave us alone for a second or two?" Techno nodded and walked inside. Phil slowly nodded and walked after Techno. Niki pushed Wilbur backwards and huffed at him. "I hope you know I hate you!!" Niki scoffed and tears started running down her cold cheeks. "Oh Niki.. I'm sorry for all I've done..~" Wilbur hummed, obviously lying. "Shut it, Wilbur. I don't wanna hear your stupid lies." Niki sniffed and wiped her tears away. "Look at you, Niki.." Wilbur scoffed, "Now I know why I called you useless." Niki froze. Her eyes widened and she walked backwards.

"I heard screaming!" a voice from behind the house said. The voice soon revealed itself to be Techno, and Phil also walked behind him. Niki huffed, eyes still locked on Wilbur. "That man.." she muttered. "What's with Wilbur, Niki?" Phil asked. Niki shivered and continued, "That man calls me useless." Wilbur only chuckled, "No I would never ever call her useless!"

[1015 Words in Total]