Just some Dsmp things to sum it up

[Art above belongs to @//EtceteraArt on Twitter]

c!Ranboo probably already faded in limbo and will never be coming back. What a sad end to such an amazing story. Oh well, o7 I suppose.

c!Tubbo lost and loved a lot in his time. Seeing a newcomer (c!aimsey) be so much like him in young years probably broke him. And to be honest, his story has been abandoned long ago. His time has ended. o7 I guess.

L'manberg was one of the best things created in history, but was doomed from the start. A perfect idea, but the wrong actions. It will forever be missed.

c!Wilbur is mad, I think we all know that. But he's not the kind of insane man that we think he his. He just takes the wrong steps in the right direction.

c!Fundy's story might have come to an end. Him saying 'I've got my bed far away [...]/ I've lost contact [...]" doesn't indicate him coming back anytime soon. We'll have to hope he's doing okay wherever he is. I hope he'll manage, o7.

A lot of the cc's characters will have no proper ending, so we'll have to use what we've got. Until they announce that it's over, I will always have hope for more pleasant Endings, even if it's a very, very slim chance.

c!Purpled never really got the chance to have an arc, which makes me incredibly sad. He had potential, that's for sure. His character wasn't very well fleshed out, but it takes time to do that. And time he didn't have.

Seeing Las Nevadas come to an end, brings back some memories from L'manberg. It was a great arc and an amazing story idea. Sad that it had ended so quickly.

c!Quackity was and is a very interesting character. Wherever he might end up, he'll have it good. I'm sure of it. If he ends up in limbo or just outside your doorstep making another country is completely irrelevant.

c!Tommy had a brilliant ending. If we'll take Wilbur's stream as an end for Tommy's character, then it was bittersweet. Just what we needed for a bittersweet character. I hope he'll be able to live for once in his life.

Oh c!Ponk. He had such potential, but I think the new lore brought it in the wrong direction. Burning his lemon tree over and over again isn't really the most creative thing to do. c!Ponk had a lot going for him, if some of the bigger people acknowledged him he would've been a great character.

c!Sam is an interesting man. He isn't good that's for sure, but he doesn't have all that bad intentions either. Sure, k1dn4pping Michael, k1lling c!Ponk and ignoring c!Hannah aren't good things, but he lives in his own tiny world. Can we do anything about it? No.

c!Jack was never really the best at storytelling or acting, but his actions will definitely be remembered. Attempting to blow up Tommy with nukes? Coming back from the dead? No one can do it like him.

And to accompany c!Jack, c!Niki was also a very well written character. She had an incredibly interesting story and character development. Maybe in the end she was able to find peace where she is now. Maybe baking was something she was always destined to do.

Maybe c!Karl was also able to find the peace he was fighting so hard for. Maybe this route and role wasn't destined for him. Maybe he was just supposed to be a support character and when he went his own way with time travel, god wanted to smite him down and slowly erased his memories. o7 to him.

c!Sapnap also deserves a mention in this. He fought so hard and he had a redemption arc, all while being a minor minor character. He had such conflicts with his emotions but ultimately he went down the redemption road. All while being so quiet. A great character may I say, even if his story was quiet and in the background.

And also one last hooray for our Queen, c!Eret deserves a lot of love as well. They had a conflicting start, but in the end they took steps in the right direction. He did everything he could. They did everything their emotions would let them. And it was enough.

The dream smp has been going on for a long, long while. Maybe it is finally time to let it rest. It's brought us tears, joy, happiness and emotions I can't put into words. The "new lore" just.. isn't the same. o7 I will miss this all a lot.

Maybe it's time to adress c!Technoblade, maybe it's not. It's not my decision to make. Anyway, I think death was a relief for c!Techno. He's been through a lot, I can't deny that. Fly high, king. You will be missed o7

It was a lot of fun writing this book, so it hurts to say that this might be coming to an end so soon. Anyways, for now it's discontinued/on Hiatus, and maybe if you wait long enough, I'll start writing again. For now it's goodbye, which is okay. I'll give you time to grieve I suppose.

Don't go spamming in cc's chats about Techno, don't pressure cc's to talk about it let them grieve in peace, don't smoke alcohol, don't blow up cigarettes and don't do nations kids!
Author Bulb out.