Writing Letters Is Hard | 3rd Life

Type : 3rd Life hurt/comfort oneshot
TW : cry1ng, mentions of y3lling, bl00d,

People mentioned/involved : GoodTimesWithScar, Grian, Rendog (ren-chanting/dogwarts)

Main person/people : Scar & Grian
Other : Roleplay = real life

Story summary : Grian is having problems with writing a "peace offer" letter to dogwarts

Time Line : first season of Last Life/3rd Life

One thing before the story starts :
Ya, I know this isn't hc or dsmp but just go with it, okay? I'll be using
he/him pronouns for all people involved. Correct me please if anyone uses different pronouns. </3

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go 

Grian sighed, "Another one for the bin" The letter was filled with words, but Grian still didn't quite like how it turned out, so he aggressively threw it - not in the bin, but near it, on the floor. He sat down on his chair and screamed into his hands that covered his face. "Dude! How is this so hard!?" Letter writing shouldn't be so hard, right? He hoped not. He hesitantly removed his hands from his face and harshly slammed another piece of paper on the desk.

Ink.. Ink.. Ink..- "Bloody hell!" Grian wined and stood up from his seat. "No ink. Are you kidding me. Are you seriously kidding me?!" Scar wasn't home, so Grian let out all his rage that built up in the process of writing this "peace offer" letter. He searched all the chest in the entire house and found a poor amount of ink, if you could even call it 'poor'. He sat down again and gripped his quill. His fingers were tensed and his facial expression was frown. As he stared down at the paper and sat the quill down on it, his fingers started to tremble making the ink on the quill dread to spill across it.

"Dear Rendog,

There has been so much war"

That was all he wrote, but it already didn't feel quite right. The quill fell down onto the paper, making the ink spill all over the desk. Grian stood up making the chair screech in disagreement. He walked over to two bookshelves and crouched down to sit in between them. He hugged himself, the dissatisfaction, the disappointment, the dread, and the, the pain slowly consuming his thoughts and with it, his senses.

There was no escape to this. This was eternal. He'll be sitting here for the rest of time. Cowardly letting the pain wrap itself around him, like a rope made out of pure dissatisfaction.
He was so close to sobbing. How pathetic of him, really. All of the voices screaming, screaming at him and only him. His ears were bleeding, and if not, his fingers were definitely. Who knew, that a quill was sharp!? He didn't. His sweater was tainted in deep red and blackish blue. Blood and ink.

He had no thoughts left for what would happen if Scar came home with war or if war came without Scar. He paid no mind to the screeching wind outside and taunting rain, crying to get into the house. No mind left to think about what would happen with Scar died without him there. No thoughts left for his usual troubles. Only plain dissatisfaction. Plain and simple pain.

What would happen if I never finish this letter? More pain in battles with dogwarts?

You're pathetic, for crying over a stupid letter. Just write it god damn.

Bloody hell, Grian. You're getting more and more pathetic by the day.

What if dogwarts find this letter weird or pathetic? Would they just.. kill me?

God, just write it. You're getting weak.

"Hey, Grian! I heard sobbing from outside, is everything alright?" Grian's eyes widened and his forced expression turned into a mix of panic and relief. He stayed silent, not able to answer the slightly panicked red life. "Grian?" It quite hurt, not to answer Scar, but he can do nothing about it. The thoughts still circling through his quite empty mind. He heard Scar hesitantly climb up the stairs to the small second story of the build, startled by every little sound, Grian held his feet tighter to his chest, ignoring his pounding headache and how immensely dizzy he was because of the blood loss.

"Griiiian? Are you like, dead or something?" A small smile formed at the end of Grian's lips, for a second, the pain was forgotten. "What's all this mess about?" Scar was confused, Grian could hear it from his voice. He took all of the strength that was left in his body and shakily stood up from his not-so-eternal sitting place. The second he stepped out of the little hidey hole, he fell over his own feet and barely caught himself in the air. "H-Hey Scar" G stuttered and held his arms close to his body, his normally so graceful posture, looking torn. "Oh my god! Grian! What happened?!" Scar ran to Grian's side and looked at the torn green life.

"Could.. we, just get m-me patched up.. first..?" Grian hesitantly held up his hand for Scar to see. Blood was running down from his fingers, down onto his already red but now even more red sweater. "Yea, of course! What happened to you?" Scar helped Grian climb down the stairs to get some bandages and some healing pots. "Thanks, Scar.." Grian was sitting on the little bench while Scar was patching up his wounds. "No problem! What even happened? Was it dogwarts?!" Grian let out a quiet chuckle and sighed, "In some sort of way, yeah. I was trying to write a peace offer letter to dogwarts-" "And you didn't like how it turned out so you overthought it?" Scar concluded and a sad smile formed on his face. "See, this is why I'm with you. You know me way too well." Grian joked and tried to move his now bandaged fingers, no move.

"Thanks Scar."
"No Problem Grian!"