Now Leaving The DSMP | c!tommy

Type : Dream Smp Hurt/Comfort oneshot
TW : mentions of scars and running away

People mentioned/involved : TommyInnit, Tubbo_, Dream, WilburSoot

Main person/people : Tommy
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : Tommy is running away from the dsmp.

Time Line : As an alternative ending for Tommy's character–as he just announced the end of c!tommy is near

One thing before the story starts :
It's missing L'manberg hours. I'm gonna cry when I can say It's missing dsmp hours. This isn't proof read btw and I also listened to Maybe I Was Boring while I was writing this, I can recommend For Memories, it's my fav.

Pov : 3rd person, Tommy centered

Alr, let's go 

Tommy stood in front of the sign that he and Tubbo made when they were still proudly wearing their L'manberg uniforms. It's just a wooden plank on a stick with "You Are Now Leaving The DSMP" written on it in crayon, but it holds so, oh so many precious memories. Tommy sighed one last time, while holding a little backpack with all his most important things in it in his left hand. He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to pass the sign, but he walked forward anyways and touched the sign, for maybe the last time in his life.

"Hey Tubbo!! Come back!" Tommy shouted, a red crayon in hand while holding the unfinished sign.

"Catch me if you can!!" Tubbo yelled from in front of the nether portal. He had the yellow crayons in hand that he used to draw the little bees on the sign.

Tommy took the challenge and jumped up and ran as fast as he could. You could only hear Tubbo's terrified shouting and Tommy sprinting after him, yelling swears ever so often.

Tommy smiled slightly and touched the hand he just held the sign with. The memories didn't let him leave. But then he took all the courage that he had, and made a step past the landmark he and Tubbo had created so many years ago. As his foot touched the grass on the other side, his memories faded and he happily went his way, ever so slightly put off by his many scars, but he didn't know why he had them.

The only memory that stayed, was the picture of him and a little goat hybrid, playing with bees and picking flowers

[AU : If you leave the dsmp, all your memories of it will be erased.]