Alc0h0lics don't get far | dsmp

Type : Dream Smp hurt/comfort oneshot
TW : mentions of alc0h0l, v0dk4, expl0si0ns

People mentioned/involved : Tubbo_, TommyInnit, Ranboo, WilburSoot

Main person/people : Tubbo & Tommy
Other : history repeats AU

Story summary : Tommy finds Tubbo drunk in his house.

Time Line : history repeats AU, New L'manberg

One thing before the story starts :
Just boredom put into a oneshot. !Not proofread!

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go 

Tommy laughed lightly as he opened Tubbo's door. "Mister President! How have you been?" He chirped after inviting himself in. "Tubbo?" He called out after no one stormed towards him. "uh Bestie? Where you at?" He wandered around the rather empty house. Without Ranboo, it's just not the same. "Tub-" He stopped and stared. "Oh." He breathed and sat down next to him. Alcoholic smell resonated around him and his eyes moved slightly in Tommy's direction.

"Hell- *hic* -o Tom." Tubbo forced a smile. "I'm sorr- *hic* -y" he apologised to Tommy and turned to look at the empty bottles of vodka, searching for a full one. 

"Tubbo." Tommy took his hand and forcefully yanked him back into his chair. "Stop." he grumbled and stood up. "I'll leave you for like, a minute. Don't you dare do something shitty." He chuckled lightly and left for the bathroom. He came back with aspirin and a bottle of water.  "Take those please." 

Tubbo obeyed and drowned it immediately.  He sobered up in less than a minute and was now just a little tipsy. "Sorry Tommy. The responsibility was too much." He exclaimed quietly and looked down at his feet. 

"Oh shut up. You're weird Tubbo. That's why I'm here. To save you from the poor death that Schlatt suffered." He laughed and grinned. "C'mon. I came here for a reason now, will ya?"

"Okay, Mister Wilbur-Copy." He smirked and laughed as Tommy screamed in disagreement. "Just get going." He pushed him out of the worn down house he lived in.

"Without Ranboo the house lost it's spark." Tommy stated and looked down at his tiny friend. "I wonder what the fucker is planning now." he laughed quietly.

"I expect explosions like next month" Tubbo chuckled, a glint of grief in his voice. "I wonder where his base of operations is located." He asked the void. 

"Eh, we'll see him soon enough. Let's get to my suprise now, yeah?" Tommy jumped with excitement and dragged Tubbo in the general direction of New L'manberg.