Christmas In L'manberg | Dsmp

Type : Dream Smp Fluff oneshot
TW : Chr1stmas, mentions of the st0rmy sn0wfall

People mentioned/involved :
Tubbo_, TommyInnit, WilburSoot, Fundy, JackManifold/Thunder1408, Niki Nihachu, Eret, The Dream Team (aka Dream, Sapnap and George)

Main person/people : The L'manberg people
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : The L'manbergians celebrate Christmas together

Time Line : Somewhere in the first l'manberg war

One thing before the story starts :
I never have watched the first l'manberg war. I joined a little after the Finale from pogtopia vs manberg. If something I say in this oneshot about ones personality or what they do is incorrect, it's because of that. Please keep that in mind, and/or correct me.

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go

Niki hurried towards the van as she was running a little late for the yearly Christmas meeting. On her way over there, she was met with a samely panting and worried looking Tubbo. "Tubbo!" She called out for her friend, hopefully he heard her through the stormy snowfall. Tubbo stopped and looked over to his dear friend, "Oh, Hi Niki!" he ran over to her, now they were both running besides each other. "You also running late?" He spoke between fast but deep breaths. "Yea, I ironically forgot Wilbur's present at home.." The female said, a little ashamed, yet very excited for the meeting. "Oh, I forgot yours actually" Tubbo laughed at their similar mistake.

Niki chuckled as well and soon enough, they finally entered the van, and we're met with a lot of confused and concerned looks. Niki took a few deep breaths and then began to apologize. "I'm so sorry, I forgot something at home, as did Tubbo, we're so incredibly sorry-" she quickly apologized, squinting her eyes close, but she was eventually cut off by a warm and welcoming hug from Wilbur. (a/n : I am in no way shipping them. I will not cross their boundaries.) Niki gladly accepted the hug, but she had to let go eventually, so she did and was then immediately given a warm cape like blanket and a mug with hot cacao in it.

Tubbo was met with the same. Niki smiled as she put the presents she brought under their Christmas tree that was standing in the back of the van. Tubbo did so as well, and after a few minutes everyone was finally sat down focused on talking and/or drinking their hot cacao. Then, finally, Wilbur cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. "We're here to celebrate our first ever yearly Christmas meeting. A celebration of how far we've come, how much we've achieved and how strong we've become as a nation." No matter what situation, Wilbur always found the right words. Niki liked to think that he just had a way with his words like no one else here did. "For l'manberg!!" Tommy suddenly chimed in, holding up his mug. Everyone immediately understood and held up their mugs as well, "For L'manberg!!" They all screamed.

Cheers were heard in every corner of the small van, and even the normally quieter ones, like Niki, Fundy or Thunder, were cheering as loud as they could. Wilbur smiled at his people, cheering for the nation they built, but he had to stop them eventually to continue his speech. "My people!," he started, again, gaining everyone's attention. "I am so incredibly proud of each and every one of you. You've done your best to help the nation grow, to help the nation be the nation it is now."

He looked around in the room to be met with excited and proud faces, some more than others, some more excited, some looked proud, some just looked at him, waiting eagerly for the male to continue, so he did. "I couldn't have done this without you.. Tommy, Tubbo.. Eret, Fundy.. Niki, Thunder.." As Niki looked around in the room, she found the one person who she didn't expect to be.. disappointed. She maybe expected Thunder to be, as Wilbur did say his name last, but the person who was disappointed was Fundy. Niki sighed and shot him a reassuring smile, to make sure he was fine. Then, Wilbur continued. "I am so very glad that you all could make it here today. Because this is our day. Today, we get to be happy! We get to stay up all night-" he quickly stopped himself, "No drinking though, there are kids here."

He plainly looked at the adults in the room, all nodding understandingly. "We get to stay up all night and enjoy our hot cacao, tell stories, cuddle, take group photos and whatever else!" Wilbur held up his mug, looking at his people. "For L'manberg!!!" They screamed, happier than ever, drinking a big portion of their hot cacao. Nothing could be heard for a few seconds, except for a few 'Oh no- too much- too hot-' groans and a few chuckles here and there.

After a few hours, all of the kids were asleep, cuddled up in one corner of the van. Thunder was also laying besides them, snuggle up in a blanket as he was reading them a goodnight story (a/n : 🥺🥺🥺🥺) . Tommy did protest against it, since he 'isn't a child', but the others convinced him anyway. Now, the only ones who were up, were Wilbur, Niki and Eret. They were all sitting besides each other, holding their hot cacao mugs who were now completely empty. Niki was resting her head on Wilbur's shoulder, as a sign of.. trust.

They were talking about everything and nothing at once. "It's so peaceful without the dream team." Niki spoke tiredly, looking up at Wilbur, who was looking into the distance. Eret hummed in response, slowly getting up, settling down next to the kids and Thunder. He also had a blanket and 'o7'ed as he closed his eyes, drifting off to the land of dreams, causing Niki chuckled and 'o7' with him. After about five minutes, Wilbur sighed and looked down at Niki. "C'mon, we should get to sleep." He said, only getting an annoyed huff from Niki's side as a response. She eventually decided to stand up anyways, and slowly stumble over to another corner of the room, snuggling up to the wall.

Wilbur layed down besides her, quietly sighing and taking one last look around the room. It looked so peaceful with everyone asleep, a little bit too peaceful for Wilbur, but he paid no attention to that feeling. He ignored it, and snuggled up to his blanket. "Goodnight, my.. friends.." he quietly said, careful not to wake anyone up, before drifting off to the land of dreams.
Tomorrow is Christmas!

[1115 Words in Total]
(Part 2?)