Devil Town | Dsmp

Type : Dream Smp Angst Songfic
TW : Mentions of n3gl3t, em0ti0nal 4bus3, p4r3ntal issu3s, transph0bi4

People mentioned/involved : Sally the Salmon, WilburSoot, Fundy, Eret, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, Nihachu

Main person/people : Fundy
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : Fundy gets neglected at home, so he runs over to L'manberg, seeking comfort

Time Line : Before the first L'manberg independence war, but after everything was built

One thing before the story starts :
Stay safe lovelies, this is just a sad Songfic based off of a headcanon of mine. Feels free to drop all your problems into the comments here, I'll do my best to comfort you <3 (I proudly title myself as a trans ally btw <3)

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go

"Life's alright in Devil Town, yeah, right, no one's gonna catch us now!
Daddy bought a new car now, we're fine, no one's gonna catch us now."

Fundy ran. Tears were streaming down his face, leaving a clear path behind him. He was terrified of what was behind him. His so called 'home'. Wilbur was out doing stuff in L'manberg, leaving Fundy and Sally alone for the 8th time this week. What Wilbur didn't know, was that Fundy is actually trans and Sally's completely transphobic.

"You said something dumb again.
She's mad, at least that's what they say. Mum and daddy aren't in love, that's fine, I'll settle for two birthdays."

Fundy had come out to his mother the other day, and she was now letting out all her anger on him. 'you're a girl and you always will be one' Those words were replaying in his head while he quickly ran over to L'manberg.

"Devil Town is colder in the summertime, I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times. Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night!"

As he finally reached the L'manberg walls, he saw Tubbo and Tommy carelessly running across them and Niki chasing after them, shouting that they should be careful. But they weren't the people Fundy was looking for. He was looking for Eret, the person who helped him to find out who he was. A male.

"I still get a little scared of something new, but I feel a little safer when I'm with you, falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too."

Thankfully, Eret was just nearby, laughing at the kids. "Eret!" Fundy called out, voice full of terror, and eyes filled with anxiety. Eret immediately turned Fundy's way, stumbling backwards as Fundy practically threw himself onto Eret

"We're all dead in Devil Town
That's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now. We're all in our dressing gowns, mine's white and stripey, yours is green and brown."

"Oh my! Fundy what's wrong?" Eret held Fundy's hand, carefully rubbing circles on the back. Fundy only sobbed, not able to form grammatically correct sentences at the moment. "I don't think I can be trans, Eret.."

"I forgot my name again, I think, that's something worth remembering. Spiders in your favourite shoes, just leave them be 'cause they're more scared of you."

"Fundy, you can whoever you like." Eret's voice was soothing. It calmed Fundy down. "Mom doesn't like me being trans" Fundy mumbled and Eret tightened his grip around Fundy. "I'm gonna have a word with Wil later" A sad little smile appeard on Fundy's face. "I haven't told him yet though.." Fundy spoke.

"Devil Town is colder in the summertime, I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times. Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night!"

"It'll be fine. Wil was pretty supportive of me, so I'm sure he'll accept you. He'll love you, Fundy. I promise." Fundy nodded, hopefully. "Thank you, Eret. You've done so much for me.." He sobbed and Eret's grip loosened, and he smiled at the little man.

"I still get a little scared of something new, but I feel a little safer when I'm with you. Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too."

"No worries." Eret hummed, and grabbed Fundy's hand. "Off we go!" Eret laughed, trying his best to cheer Fundy up. They made their way into L'manberg, searching for Wilbur. "Wilbur! We need to talk Wil!" Eret called out, looking around for his mate. "Ah, Eret. What's there to talk about? Oh! Hello champion!" Wilbur ruffled Fundy's hair and looked up at Eret.

"Devil Town is colder in the summertime, I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times. Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night!"

"I'm gonna make it short, Wil, your child is trans and your wive's is transphobic" Eret stated, knowing that Fundy didn't wanna tell his dad. ".. That's,.. so great champion!" Wilbur hugged Fundy, he was so perplex. His dad.. accepts him? "I'll have a word with your mother, okay? Thank you so much for telling me" Fundy smiled at his dad.

"I still get a little scared of something new, But I feel a little safer when I'm with you. Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too"

"Your new name is.. Fundy?" Wilbur asked, and Fundy nodded excessively. "That's nice, champion. I'm so proud of you. I love you, champion."