Mellohi Or Cat? | Dsmp

Type : Dream Smp Fluff
TW : mentions of c1gar3ttes

People mentioned/involved : TommyInnit, Tubbo_, Dream, Ranboo, CaptainPuffy

Main person/people : TommyInnit & Tubbo_ (clingyduo my beloved <3)
Other : roleplay = real life

Story summary : happy!canon Tommy and happy!canon Tubbo cause no more sad.

Time Line : it's an AU, it's not canon, but if I'd have to give you a time-line, it's after the most recent lore event wich was I think, Tommy meeting ghost!MexicanDream.

Pov : changes throughout, but general 3rd person

Alr, let's go

**Tommy pov**

Tommy woke up feeling.. weird. He looked outside and a smile crept up on his face, as he saw Ranboo and Puffy walking by, most likely having a therapy session. Puffy waved at Tommy, wich made him smile a little and he instinctively waved back. He decided that he wanted to do something nice today, like cleaning up-.. Wait what? Tommy shook his head, putting the thought away as he stretched and started to look through his clothes. He didn't wanna wear his standard white and red shirt today, so he decided to wear a black t-shirt and some ripped jeans. "I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color." Tommy stated as he looked at himself in the mirror, a smug smile on his face.

He felt.. good, satisfied with the clothes he was wearing and with a quick ruffle through his hair, he also liked how they complimented the "baddie" style he was going for today. He put his hands in his pockets and with a quick glance over to his night stand, wich was where he left Wil's cigarettes as he didn't really wanted to bring those back to the other, he walked outside, the smile not leaving his face. He looked over to the bench where he saw a relatively relaxed Tubbo, sitting next to the juke box, scribbling something in his note book.

**Tubbo pov**

Tubbo woke up at 7am. He didn't want to, but he did. And he felt refreshed, with him being alone in the house as Ranboo left earlier to be on time for his therapy session, he walked over to his closet to pick out something to wear. He looked through the numerous amount of clothes, and just as his face turned into a frown, thinking he'd have to wear his standard clothes as nothing was catching his eye, he saw his bee-colored shirt and his old overall. His eyes immediately lit up, and he chose to wear it again. As he looked at himself in the mirror, hair tied up in a ponytail so that he could see a little better, at least when Ranboo wasn't home, he pulled down some strands of hair, to frame his face better.

A smile formed on his face as he left the house, satisfied with his appearance. Note book in one hand, water bottle in the other, he walked around the greater dream smp, scribbling down things every now and then. As he found his way up to Tommy's house, he chuckled to himself and sat down on the bench, starting to draw the things he scribbled down earlier. Not noticing Ranboo and Puffy walking by, his mind started to wander, curious of where it'll go, Tubbo let it do whatever it wanted to.

**Tommy pov**

Tommy sat down next to Tubbo, who jumped a little at the sudden sound of the bench creaking. He looked up at Tommy and smiled as he put his notebook away. "Mellohi or Cat?"