Pink Sunsets | Bdoc

Type : 'Hermitcraft' Fluff oneshot
TW : implications of h0me problems / p4rent4l problems

People mentioned/involved : BdoubleO100, Docm77,

Main person/people : BdoubleO100, Docm77
Other : High school AU!

Story summary : some bdoc fluff <3

Time Line : high school AU <33

One thing before the story starts :. You can take this platonically or romantically, it's completely up to you.

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go

Bdubs was out in the front yard of the school, energy drink in one hand, phone in the other. "Ughh.. Where's doc??" Bdubs groaned, annoyed at his friend for being half an hour late. He decided on waiting another ten minutes before he'd just text doc that he's leaving. Five minutes went by, that soon turned 7.. and then 8.. and then 9.. "Hey 'doubleO!" A familiar voice called out from behind Bdubs. "Hey, doc." Bdubs sounded disappointed, sad even. "Sorry, I took a little longer than usual." Doc apologized and smiled slightly. "It's fine, I guess" Bdubs sighed and smiled back at doc.

They started walking towards the cliff side of the unusual landscape that their school was build in. They always did that every Friday, they made sure to catch the bus later, their families can wait. As they got on top of the cliff, Bdubs sat down dangerously close to the edge. But they were teens after all, what matters to them is being cool. (a/n trust me, I know. Don't lie to yourself.) Doc cautiously sat down next to him, their feet dangling from the edge. "I bet it's gonna be pink this time" Bdubs said out of nowhere, referring to the in coming sunset. "I bet it's gonna be orangey" Doc said in return, quietly chuckling to himself. "5 dollars?" Bdubs held his hand out to Doc, smiling mischievously. "5 euros." Doc nodded, agreeing to the bet, shaking Bdubs' hand.

"Ha! It's so easy to earn money these days!" Bdubs thought aloud and grinned, pretty confident in himself that the sunset is indeed going to be pink. And as ten minutes of comfortable silence went by fairly quickly, the sunset was about to 'start'. Quickly, both of them pressed their eyes close, it was kind of tradition after all the times they did that. After about half a minute, they opened their eyes and doc groaned in frustration. "Ha! Where are my five dollars??" Bdubs laughed and gently nudged Doc's arm. Doc muttered something in german and pulled out his wallet, from his backpack. He hesitated but ended up giving Bdubs the five euros/dollars anyways. Bdubs quietly cheered and put the five dollars/euros away, focusing back on the sunset.

"Besides loosing my only money, the sunset is quite pretty." Doc confessed and looked over to Bdubs, who had a smug smile on his face. "Hey, random question, but have you ever thought of running away?" Bdubs leaned against Doc's shoulder, looking up at the hybrid. "Yea, sure, but my parents are never home so I have nothing to run away from." Doc stated, a sad smile forcing its way onto his face. Bdubs chuckled, "Oh yea, completely forgot, I could run away, but if they'd ever find me, I'd be dead." Bdubs laughed quietly, clinging onto Doc's arm. The other sighed and pulled Bdubs closer, making the other blush a little as Doc put his arm around his waist. Bdubs hesitantly laid his head down on Doc's shoulder. After a few seconds, Doc laid his head down on top of Bdubs' and smiled, enjoying the sunset. Yea, their families can wait.

[593 Words In Total]